Chapter 1

You'll always be my day one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeon Jungkook had his life going for him for the most part. Grown into a rich and wealthy family, everything was always given to him on a silver platter. His grandfather ran one of the biggest trading food companies in the nation and Jungkook was even next in line to take the chair this year.

The young man had a bright future, graduated from one of the top prestigious schools in Korea, a great career working under his grandfather, and a beautiful home.

Though... there were some unwanted blessings given to him along the way.

 

For one, Kim Yeri, His wife.

 

And the child they had brought into the world, Jeon Jaehyun.

 

Though his marriage was already planned for him since he was eighteen. Once his grandmother passed away, she and his grandfather already planned for Jeon Jungkook to wed Kim Yeri at the age of eighteen. And for the most part, Jeon Jungkook was unsure as to why. Yeri was Jungkook’s grandma’s care giver since Jungkook was in highschool. His grandmother loved Yeri and saw her as her own blood practically. She took care of her very well, but Jungkook never got his mind wrapped around as to why he even had to marry her.
It was probably because his grandma wanted Yeri to be left in this world with some sort of provision and care once she left. His grandmother always favored her way more than him anyways.

 

Though to Jungkook, marriage didn’t even matter though. He always viewed marriage as nothing but a mere useless title. A label.

He had the free will as a human to do as he pleased. And all Jungkook really cared about was his career,his son, and his girlfriend he had been keeping contact with since high school Kim Daehyun.

 

Sometimes he would look at his son Jaehyun and pitied the child. He was born into the world from two people who didn’t even love each other. And his son grew up to see that.

His son witnessed his parents never really speaking to each other, keeping a safe distance with each other, Jungkook would do his own thing which is being the bread-winner and providing food and a roof over the head, and Yeri had been the super mom, keeping the house tightly together and raising Jaehyun all alone. Jaehyun also knew of his father’s mistress, but Jaehyun noticed his mother try to pretend it was never there.

 

This  morning, Jungkook would come down from their bedroom and see Jaehyun and his wife Yeri at the table. It was the usual morning routine. Yeri would leave a big lunch for Jungkook for work, have a meal prepared downstairs for him, and she would be trying to get a hold of Jaehyun to sit still and eat his food.

 

“Jaehyun. You want to grow right? You have to sit still and eat!” Yeri would nag to her son like usual. It was just a regular boring morning like every other day. Jungkook walked to the dining table to have quick few bites of the meal on his plate and adjust his Rolex wrist-watch. He was already running late to work.

 

“Rushing to work now? Isn’t today Friday? Why don’t you sit down and try to eat your meal in peace?” Yeri turned back to her husband, wiping Jaehyun’s lips with his bib.

 

“Can’t. Grandpa has a huge announcement about something. Probably another new sponsorship again or something.” Jungkook put on his tie, grabbing his suitcase.

 

Yeri looked down at the small bowl of baby food, stirring the soft food.

 

“Are you going to be home late again today?” She sounded serious.

 

Yeri knew that Jungkook was going to plan to meet up with his mistress Daehyun again, she found messages left in their home phone that she was back from England and wanted to have dinner with him.


 

Jungkook responded in a cough and adjusts his collar, getting ready to head out.
“Don’t wait too long, I deposited money into your account for groceries t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter