Chapter 13

Rebirth And Will Love You

Please support me by reading the chapter in inkitt website. Please >.<

which is 

inkitt.app.link/RA_zana1

or 

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/268270/


 

What is the best way to hurt someone? Without injury and wound but they would sense intense pain prickle their heart deeply. Until that someone would wish to be physically hurt rather than the emotional one. Li Na smiles. She knows the best way to torture Fei Fei.

“What!“Fei Fei screams. Her eyes widened open, staring at Li Na.

“N-No... You lie right? Its impossible for you to be with him” Her voice is shaking in disbelief. As the truth slowly sinks in, her face becomes whitely pale.

“Why you said that?” A frown emerges on Li Na’s face. She shows a hurtful emotion due to Fei Fei’s disbelieve behaviors. Her eyes wrongfully stared at Fei Fei.

It would be usual for someone would show a drop of tears whenever they were feeling wronged but since Li Na is initially an unreasonable person, crying would only make her looks strange. So she continually looks at Fei Fei in an attempt to control her hateful feeling toward her.

“B-Because you hate him. Like really hate him to the bone. You don’t even want to breathe the same air as him”. Fei Fei moves her hand up and down in exaggeration to show how Li Na used to loath Shen Yun Tian.

“But, its all in the past. Now I want to be with him”. Never once she tries to avoid eye contact with Fei Fei. She wants to see how her words would affecting all of Fei Fei’s emotion.

“Tell me the truth. Something must have happened. Did he hurt you?” Fei Fei tries to deny and find the excuses for Li Na’s words.

Something flickered in Li Na’s mind. She knows a thing that can be used to further hurt Fei Fei’s heart. What is Fei Fei most loved thing? Yes. It’s Shen Yun Tian.

“Actually.... something had happened”. Li Na says softly as the blush continue spreading on her cheek.