Chapter 12

Rebirth And Will Love You

In her previous life, like now, Fei Fei would come and showing how concerned she was while looking at Li Na's pitiful state. And as dumb as she can get, Li Na would totally felt her sympathy and cried her tears out to Fei Fei.

She would tell Fei Fei all her concerns on how cruel and hideous Shen Yun Tian is as she considered that Fei Fei is her only one and true friend.

Each time Fei Fei comes into the house, Shen Yun Tian would emit a displeasing expression but Li Na believes that's because he hates that she has someone to depend on considering how possessive he is.

His irritation only encourages Li Na to keep asking Fei Fei to come and visits her. Looking at his infuriated mood improving Li Na's spirit as she believes that it is her way of revenging his imprisonment act.

Only when she passing by his office room then she realizes why Fei Fei would always come to visit her. 

Through a small door's gap, she can see how Fei Fei demonstrates the usage of a low cut shirt and a tight short skirt that she always wears.

The scene makes Li Na totally bewilder. Fei Fei approaches Shen Yun Tian and keeps showing her deep cleavage. She makes it seems more alluring by wearing a bright red inner undergarment that is visible with a eye.

With an eye full of lust and desire, she keeps fluttering her long eyelashes to Shen Yun Tian in an attempt to seduce him. "Yun Tian, don't you feel unsatisfied with the years of solitary? I will help you". She said with slow suggestive words. Her spoiled voice makes Li Na's hair stand up.

Fei Fei raises her hand and tracing his chest to induce his passion while her smooth leg keeps scratching his strong leg in an indecent manner.  

"Yun Tian, look at me. I am more pretty and able to satisfy you more than anyone else especially your wife".  She whispers the words near him so that her hot breath can enticing him.

Once Fei Fei tries to his shirt, Shen Yun Tian immediately grabs her hand and throw it away harshly. "Don't touch me". His eyes are so cold. A threatening aura full of danger is surrounding him.

The perplexed Fei Fei lose her cool and unconsciously take a step back. "Ok...Okay". She stutters.

"The only reason you able to stay here is because of Li Na's wish. So don't try to test my patient". His sharp gaze is like a knife able to frighten her heart.

"Forget about Li Na. Don't you know that she still keep in touch with her first love, Ru Feng? Yun Tian, you don't have any chance at all". Even though she scared, Fei Fei still wants to shove the truth onto his face. At least, this will give her a chance to be Shen Yun Tian's lover.

"Yun Tian, accept me okay? I am okay with only being your secret lover and not a wife. I love you". Once again she tries to approach him. 

----------------------------------------------

 

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link 

inkitt.app.link/RA_zana1

Love you \(^v^)/