#04 Impression

Starry Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seungkwan was waiting passively for his group turns to be on the stage for rehearsal. He typically looked around the room and sighed, "Sure, it's too cramped for 13 boys to be in here."

One of the members who heed that quickly nudged Seungkwan, "As if you're not used to it."

The boy just rolled his eyes, "Because I'm so used to it that I feel suffocated. Call me when it's our turn later." Seungkwan stood up and voluntarily leave the room.

"Yah, Boo Seungkwan, where are you---" Seventeen leader, Seungcheol couldn't even finish his words when Seungkwan was already out from his vision.

"Let him be," Jeonghan reasonably assured the said leader.

Seungkwan, who was already escaping the cramped room, began his own adventure around the huge buildings. He tried to find any familiar faces around him but none of it available.

Sigh. Once again, a sigh could be invariably heard coming out from him. At this rate, he's going to lose count on how many he sighed today. 

Without he realized, he instantly reached the corner of the building and a vending machine could be seen. He might as well grab something from there, he thought. As he walked leisurely towards it, something promptly caught his eyes.

To be exact, someone.

His eyebrows automatically frowned, his mind proactively working to process his view now.

"What's wrong with her?" The first question came across his conscious mind as soon as he saw the girl.

"Hwang Eunbi!" Someone calling out for the said girl's name and she quickly lifted her head up, causing her eyes to meet Boo Seungkwan.

Seungkwan, who was startled by that, quickly turned his body around, continue his journey to the vending machine.

"Yah, Yewon, stop calling my name out loud!" SinB merely complained.

On the other side, Seungkwan, who was currently standing in front of the vending machine, just stay there, being clueless, "What do I want to buy again?" He muttered alone. 

He just stood there for few minutes until someone gently tapped his shoulder, "Uh, hello there?" A female voice penetrated his ears.

Seungkwan tossed his head around and could see the girl he saw just now standing right behind him, "Yes?"

Her blank expression makes it hard for Seungkwan to read the girl's mind, "Are you going to buy or not?" She asked.

"Oh, yes. Wait, I mean no. You can use it first." Seungkwan made some way for the girl to purchase her desire item from the vending machine. 

The girl just simply giggled and naturally started to insert the money she held into the machine.

"Have a nice day," Seungkwan gave a slight bow towards the girl and left. Few steps away from the girl, and suddenly he belatedly realized the stupid thing he just did. 

Oh my God, Boo Seungkwan. What the heck have you done?

"Yah, Boo Seungkwan, where the hell did you go? Why didn't you answer your phone?" Someone shouted furiously his name from afar. He lifted his head and could see his fellow member was walking towards him.

Seungkwan quickly checks his pants' pocket, and he could feel nothing, "Heck. Sorry, hyung. I think I left my phone in the waiting room."

"I knew it," The older boy just laughed over his member's clumsiness.

That's how Seungkwan's day end feat the weird frown girl he met, named Jung Eunbi.

 

xxx

 

His conscious mind still could recall the silly words he said to the unknown girl he met yesterday. Practically, it's not that he didn't know her. Of course, everyone knows Gfriend. Just, it wasn't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter