#01 Celebrating

Starry Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Group Chat

Today

 

SinB : Everyone up for dinner tonight? 5:30 pm

Seungkwan : I'm  in! 5:35 pm

Suji : I don't have any particular activity to do so count me in~! :-) 5:35 pm

Umji : Well, since Eunbi is joining, so why shouldn't I right? 5:37 pm

Seungkwan : Ungjae? 5:40 pm

Ungjae : Sorry guys 5:41 pm

SinB : Why? You couldn't join us? 5:41 pm

Ungjae : I am not done typing, Hwang Eunbi -_- 5:42 pm

Ungjae : I was asking for permission just now and my  manager said I could go 5:43 pm

Suji : Great! 5:45 pm

Suji : But @Moonbin, how about you? You know that today's dinner was all about you 5:45 pm

Seungkwan : Yeah, there's no point in doing it if the main character is not going to join 5:47 pm

Moonbin : hahahaha 5:48 pm

SinB : WE'RE ASKING FOR YOUR DECISION BEAN, NOT HAHAHAHA 5:48 pm

Umji : Sigh, Eunbi, can you stop using capslock everytime you replied to Bin? 5:49 pm

SinB : What are you talking about? 5:49 pm

Seungkwan : Can Moonbin and Eunbi ever stop quarreling? Stay tuned till the next episode. 5:51 pm

SinB : SHUT UP BOO! 5:51 pm

Moonbin : I will join 5:55 pm

SinB : WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG FOR YOU TO REPLY????????????????????? 5:56 pm

Moonbin : Do you hate me that much, Eunbi? 5:57 pm

SinB : I AM NOT HATING ON YOU. I'M ASKING 5:57 pm

Suji : Stop using capslock for God sake, Hwang Eunbi! 5:58 pm

SinB : Okay sorry :( 5:59 pm

SinB : See you guys tonight then~! ^^ 5:59 pm

 

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Where is him?" SinB was already annoyed as she kept glancing impatiently at her screen phone, showing that it has been at present 10 minutes since the designated time. 

 

The six of them has mutually decided to have a proper dinner at one of the most popular restaurants in Seoul. Well, of course, they had booked a room in a prior. Or we could say, SinB did most of the job since she's the one who tentatively suggested for the dinner. 

 

Seungkwan lazily took a look at the anxious SinB and heaved out a silent sigh, "Chill, Eunbi. He told us he had something to do before coming here," The boy answered promptly. 

 

"That's right. Plus, he's the main character tonight. So, we should just wait for him," Suji instantly threw her words into the conversation. 

 

SinB pouted her lips upon the responses and crossed her arms in an instant, getting annoyed with her own friends, "Everything is right when it comes to Moonbin."

 

"You know it wasn't like that," Suji denied. 

 

"I wonder why you're always being over sensitive when it comes to Moonbin," A suspicious smile formed on Ungjae's face as he declared those. 

 

Umji, who was sitting beside SinB simply letting out a small laugh, "You know right the two is the official cat and dog between us?" 

 

Everyone tacitly agreed with the statement right away causing SinB to cuss. 

 

"It's just I have known him for a really long time. Like, , how can I not getting annoyed with if he constantly being annoying?" 

 

Seungkwan glared at SinB, "Are you bragging that you knew him the longest here?" 

 

"No--- Why should I ever---" SinB's words getting cut when someone interrupted their conversation. 

 

"You guys could never stay quiet, right?" The boy with black hair instantly appeared in front of the room as he's invariably wearing a radiant smile on his face. 

 

"Finally," Suji greeted the tall boy with a smile pasted on her face. 

 

Everyone welcomed him except for one girl, yes, you're right, Hwang Eunbi. 

 

"You should've just come tomorrow," She stated. 

 

Moonbin gripped the unoccupied seat in front of the girl, "I want to. But tomorrow I have a schedule, so I need to come here now," He's being all sarcastic towards the girl and SinB just simply murmured with something inaudible. 

 

"So, the main character is here. Should we place our order?" Ungjae suggested right away after Moonbin settled himself down in his seat. 

 

All of them properly started to scan the menu list in front of them, talking and discussing among themselves on what they should order. 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

After 15 minutes having a conversation on random stuff, the foods finally reached their place. Everyone had their eyes widened looking admiringly at the delicious food and of course, the highlight of the meal, raw meat to be grilled with love and care. 

 

"So, who's going to pay for this?" Ungjae had an extremely annoying smile on his face as if he was ready to fight on betting. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter