#02 Backstage

Starry Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It's such a lucky day when all of them had the same day of the promotion. 

 

Moonbin had texted both Ungjae and Seungkwan separately so that the girls wouldn't find out about their plan to hang out together. Currently, the three of them were sitting passively at the round table near their waiting room with each of them typically holding the popular Inkigayo sandwich. 

 

"Are you going to buy the whole store?" Seungkwan stated when there are literally more than three sandwiches on the table at the moment and it's all Moonbin's. 

 

Moonbin then glared at Seungkwan before he sticks out his tongue, "Managers said it was all for me," He rightfully claimed. 

 

When the fact was presumably, he just grasped everything in front of him just now, not caring if it's someone else's. Moonbin would not budge when it comes to food. 

 

He loves food more than anything else in the world. 

 

"It still amused me on how we could promote together," Ungjae instantly declared as he took a bit of the bread and chuckled delightedly a little bit, "I mean it was such a rare opportunity, isn't it?" 

 

"Yeah, I could see you're a little bit too much excited on it," Seungkwan savagely said. 

 

Ungjae then slightly punch the boy's arms justly complaining his saltiness. 

 

Well, it wasn't wrong when he said he's delighted to have his friends with him for the promotion. It's some kind of reunion where they usually did it with schoolmates. 

 

Moonbin uncovered one of the sandwiches and instantly started to sniff cautiously it as he properly checked around the bread, ", do you ever think anyone would want to put their number in it?" 

 

A hand appeared behind him as it eagerly snatched the sandwich in his hand. 

 

The boy turned around to see a familiar face was munching the bread that's supposed to be his, "Yah, Hwang Eunbi!" 

 

She took a seat at the empty chair beside Ungjae as she faithfully kept chewing on the food she stole from Moonbin, "I'm hungry. Plus, you have thousands more in front of you," She told him. 

 

Not even a minute after one of his sandwiches being stolen, another one being snatched by another girl, "Thank you for this," Umji sits beside SinB. 

 

"es," Moonbin murmured bitterly under his breath. 

 

"Don't think that I couldn't hear that," SinB claimed as she flipped her hair, "Do you know that I  actually get a number from the sandwich?" 

 

Ungjae frowned severely, "Someone is pranking you, for sure." 

 

"Yah, I'm popular among boys okay." 

 

"Popular, what a joke," Moonbin snorted indignantly upon the statement, "Stop talking trash, Hwang Eunbi." 

 

Seungkwan looked at his friends as a tiring sigh escaped his lips. 

 

Umji, who sees that just let out a small chuckle, "I understand you. I could never stand the two of them," Umji credibly claimed. 

 

"Someone needs to separate the two of them. I'm tired of seeing them quarreling every single time they meet each other," Seungkwan eloquently stated his opinion. 

 

But little thing they didn't know neither SinB nor Moonbin actually listened to it. They're thoroughly in their own world. 

 

A world where there's no one but them with their non-stop argument. 

 

"Do you want to know something?" SinB was so ready to drop some tea. 

 

All of them were expecting for it except Moonbin because he exactly knows the words going to come out from SinB wouldn't favor him at all. 

 

"Moonbin," SinB started modestly to talk, "He---" She couldn't retain her words when suddenly Moonbin stuffed her mouth with the sandwich in his hand. 

 

Her eyes widened realizing keenly that he already consumed half of it before he gave it to her... and that's mean, "Yah, Moonbin!" It annoyed SinB a lot that his name only cost one syllable, unlike others that have two of it. 

 

"Di---Did you just stuff what you eat to her?" Ungjae set a disgusting expression on his face as he pointed out towards the bread that stays still between the girl's mouth. 

 

Moonbin shrugged his shoulders, "Bro, we shared food for a lot of time already, that was nothing," He positively declared. 

 

"He was bragging about his long-lasting friendship with Eunbi again," Seungkwan rolled merrily his eyes. 

 

"I will never," The boy resolutely denied it at once, "Well, I don't know if Eunbi always brags about it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter