— Class 6

Love Like Us
Please log in to read the full chapter
06 CLASS SIX   “Hey, do you know that Monsta X has released new album?”

“It’s so cute! Where did you buy that ring?”

“Oh, it feels great that we don’t have class with Mrs. Hitler today.”

The class was crowded. Everyone was talking everywhere since the class president announced that their Physics teacher got an urgent leave and nobody could replace him.

Eun Mi yawned and loosened up her body. She felt fatigue and her neck felt sore for reading in a long time. She turned to her left and noticed that Ji Yeon was sketching a lady with flowery hair. The drawing was only coloured in black and white, yet it looked so gorgeous.

“Wow, it’s so beautiful!” Eun Mi amazed. “It’s look like a professional painting.”

Ji Yeon, on the other hand, was taken aback a bit. She was too into her arty world that she didn’t realise that Eun Mi had already finished her study. “Thank you.” She thanked Eun Mi with a small smile.

“Do you mind if I want to see your book?” Eun Mi glanced and instantly beamed when Ji Yeon handed her the sketch book. “Do you take an extra class for this?”

“No. It’s just my hobby.”

“Then, you’re basically have a great talent in art.”

Ji Yeon couldn’t help but to blush when Eun Mi kept compliment her for every page she turned. After some time, she couldn’t deny anymore that Eun Mi was very friendly and kind, not as she expected. She also burst into a chuckle at how cute Eun Mi reacted to her story of her first drawing.

Yeo Rum, out of nowhere, chipped in. “What are you two talking about? It seems interesting.”

“It’s nothing, just having a period of ‘learning more about your desk partner’. I guess.” Eun Mi said and Ji Yeon nodded.

The three of them jumped into a new topic. Hae Ra, Eun Woo, Myung Jun and San Ha also joined them shortly after a moment. There was a lot of new information that Eun Mi learnt from their conversation. She was told that Ji Yeon was actually an Elite too. She had a really great performance both in academic and sports. She was a leader for Stella High School girl volleyball club meanwhile Myung Jun was the leader for boy volleyball club. Eun Woo was one of the members in Myung Jun’s team. Apart from that, she was astounded by the fact that San Ha was younger than everybody in the class because he actually skipped two years. That’s why San Ha always called them ‘hyung’ or ‘noona’. Lastly, they gossiped about Angel and Ye Rin. Myung Jun surprised Eun Mi by telling her that Angel was actually his cousin, though he didn’t like her because of her arrogance and rude manners. He revealed that Angel’s real name was actually Park Cheon Sa which means angel since her parents wanted her to be grown beautifully like an angel. But, she believed that her name sounded so tacky and altered it into an English word.

“Do you want to know one more secret, Eun Mi noona?” San Ha smirked. The others puckered their brows at his words.

“Is there something else that I still don’t know?” Yeo Rum puzzled.

San Ha said and glanced at the book under Eun Woo’s arm. “This is fresh and new.” He then abruptly burst out aloud until everyone in the class turned their heads towards them.

“Why? Why?” Myung Jun asked in curious and snatched the book. He opened it and joined San Ha.

“Hey! Shut your mouth tightly!” Eun Woo jolted up in shock and closed their mouths with his palms before bowed apologetically to the others. He tried to get his book back and yet Ji Yeon was faster to steal it from Myung Jun’s hand. However, instead of laughing, she just sat still on her seat.

Yeo Rum tried to peep too but failed when Eun Woo grabbed his book back. He then scooted away from them. “Class president, I want to go toilet!” Eun Woo said in alarm and dashed out of the class with the book in his hand.

“He must be so angry. His ears are red.” Eun Mi mumbled.

Ji Yeon denied however and took a glimpsed at Eun Mi. “No, he feels embarrassed.”

“What did you see in his book? Is it something shocking and hilarious?” Hae Ra wondered.

“I don’t know. It’s too long and his hand-written is too ugly to be read or understood.” Ji Yeon chortled, masking her lie.

At the same time, Eun Woo ripped the page from his book and trashed it into dustbin.

Myung Jun came after him and locked his arm around Eun Woo’s neck. “So, you really like that new kid, huh?”

“Do you like her that much? I can’t believe that you wrote a poem about her. What is it again?” San Ha more when they walked down the stairs.

“Maybe it was all for the best. The fact that it took so long for us to meet right now. That I was too young to get hurt. That it’s not a night filled with regrets?” Both of his friends rasped out some of the lines that written in his book cheekily.

Eun Woo grumped and pushed them away with frustration. “Aishh! Both of you guys are really

Please log in to read the full chapter