— Class 4

Love Like Us
Please log in to read the full chapter
04 CLASS FOUR  

The last class for the morning session was over and the students rushed towards the lunchroom in minutes. Eun Mi bought herself a large-sized lunchbox and searched for a place to eat.

“Girls, how about we sit there? It is empty!” Hae Ra cheered as she dragged her desk partner and Eun Mi to the end of the lunchroom. They plunked down in relieve and began to dig in their foods.

Hae Ra looked up at her desk mate when she suddenly got a light prod on her waist. “What?” She then followed the direction to where her friend pouted and saw Eun Mi. “Oh, yeah!” She claimed in realisation. “Eun Mi-a, this is my best friend, Kim Yeo Rum.”

“Hi, just call me Yeo Rum.” She greeted.

“Call me, Eun Mi.” Eun Mi figured shortly later that Yeo Rum had an absolute different personality from Hae Ra, she was a calm and yet serious person. She also always had a stoic expression on her face. Eun Mi was amazed and yet curious at how they could become best friends. However, after having a small talk with Yeo Rum, she could not stop herself from falling for the charismatic and unexpected quirky humours of Yeo Rum. They just clicked almost at once.

“Wow, the dishes are really a lot. Can you finish all of them by yourself, Eun Mi?” Yeo Rum asked in a monotone.

Eun Mi who was swallowing her egg roll raised her eyes and smiled sheepishly.

“I told you she is a big eater." Hae Ra sniggered, earning a smack on her shoulder. She then told them about the gossips that had been circulating around the school lately while Eun Mi and Yeo Rum continued to eat in silence. “Hey, Moon Bin!” But later, both of them chocked on their food at the same time when Hae Ra suddenly called out the name.

Moon Bin went toward the table and swiftly grabbed the cartons of juices on the table to open them. “Are both of you okay?” His voice laced with worry as he handed them the drinks.

Yeo Rum thanked him and her eyes warily roamed over his shoulder whilst Eun Mi turned to look somewhere else and gulped down her juice quietly. On the other hand, Hae Ra was enjoying the moment silently and almost burst out a laugh when she received a death glared from Eun Mi.

“Where are you going, Moon Bin? Got another president-duty to do?” Hae Ra calmed herself and threw a random question.

“No, it just that all my members have something else to do. So I decided to pick up my lunch and eat it at the student longue.” Moon Bin replied. Unconsciously, his eyes would come back to Eun Mi from time to time.

“Oh, really? How about joining us then? Look, there is an empty seat next to Eun Mi! You can just seat there.”

“Don’t you guys mind?” Moon Bin asked with a big smile plastered on his face. He felt really grateful for the offer. He never thought that he could has a meal with Eun Mi freely on the same table in the school.

In contrast, Eun Mi almost choked for the second time when she heard Hae Ra suggestion. She grimaced in her mind and noted to give some lesson to Hae Ra later. She was about to send out a signal to Moon Bin to reject the offer but her lips got sealed back when Yeo Rum gave out a short command. “Just sit.”

“Anyway, where are your friends?” Hae Ra asked.

“Jin Woo has a round. If I’m not mistaken, he is assigned with San Ha today.” Moon Bin stated as he recalled back his memory on the table of the Ruler’s duties. Round was a duty when the Ruler has to check and monitor the classrooms, usually during the break time, to avoid stealing and also to check the cleanliness of the classroom. “While Min Hyuk has a discussion with Myung Jun and Lucy about the upcoming SSD.” He continued and Hae Ra nodded spontaneously as she was aware of it. Stella Sports Day (SSD) is an annual event where the four hostels will compete with each other to claim the title of the mightiest hostel, Regno.

Eun Mi did not hear any part of the conversation as she determined to finished her lunchbox quickly and get up from there. But then again, she realised that she bought a large set, so it would make her to take some time to finish them. It worsened when Hae Ra kept teasing her in sneakily. She sighed under her breath as she believed that she would get an indigestion after that.

“Eun Mi-a.”

She got startled when Moon Bin suddenly called out her name. She tried her best to act naturally since she did not want to become suspicious in Yeo Rum’s eyes. “W-what~?” Yet, her voice came out with an awkward crack that made Hae Ra, Moon Bin and even Yeo Rum to let out a chuckle.

However, he stifled his laugh at instant when he noted a blush on Eun Mi’s cheeks. “Oh, it’s nothing. There are only some rice sticking at the corner of your lips.” Moon Bin said and peeled them off. Little did he know, it had made Eun Mi’s face reddened even more.

Eun Mi had her eyes widened in surprise and her whole body froze as still as a statue for a few seconds. Though, she hurriedly get a hold of herself and faced her lunchbox again. Her heart pounded so hard that she thought everyone could hear her heartbeats. Thus, she decided just to stop eating even though there was still some food left. “Hey, I-I’ll go up first. I just remember that I need to meet Mr. Jong Suk. Bye.” She said as she cleaned her seat and dashed away from there

Please log in to read the full chapter