Just forget it

The Job Means No Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I can still feel her hands travelling up my stomach. How she ghosted her fingertips on my neck as she played with my baby hairs. How her lips were so soft and inviting as she her lips. I remember how small they were as I held her hand to guide her to either the van or into the buildings. I can’t seem to shake off the feeling that she might be a drug that I don’t ever want to flush out of my system. I just want to have her close to me and make sure that she doesn’t escape my grasp. I want to be there for her not because someone is giving me money, so I can pay off the my many bills.

 

“Hey, are you alright?” Siyeon was pulled from her thoughts of longing as she kept staring intently at the one she was paid to protect. Watching her laugh at every small little thing that the interviewer says or how she waves and makes sure that every one of her fans has had the chance to eat before standing outside the building waiting for her or just recording her stunning figure.

 

“I’m alright just got to make sure that no other extreme fans come in and try to kidnap her you know?” Siyeon frowned when she was caught ogling Sua again for her perfection of her body or just the fact that she can light up the room just for herself. She was too busy to notice that a fan slipped in and forcibly grabbed Sua and tried dragging to her out of the building.

 

“So, Kim Bora, I hear that you never dated anyone ever since you debuted into the entertainment world why is that?” The interviewer asked as he was intrigued by not hearing any rumors about Kim Bora nor any scandals that could bring down her image except for the ones where fans make fun of her for her weight, acting abilities, appearance, the clothes she wears, and just anything she ever does.

 

“I just haven’t found the right person. I don’t have the need to throw myself out into the dating world just because everyone wants someone to love. I believe that love will come naturally instead of me trying to look for it as I pursue my career.” Sua replied smoothly as she didn’t dare look at Siyeon knowing that her calm mask that she had on would break right in front of the camera and she didn’t want to appear weak to anyone who was watching her.

 

“You never know maybe you are looking right at him,” The interviewer smoothly flirted with her and Siyeon was about to go hurl a chair at him but Sua only laughed it off and shook her head.

 

“Unless you love me more than I love you I don’t think it might work out,” Sua joked as she flashed him her pearly whites that made the man blush.

 

“You can tell that all from a glance?” He questioned and Sua thought about it.

 

“No, I can’t but it’s usually all in the small gestures that make it obvious. Sometimes you watch people and observe their actions enough to know what kind of person they are. Though oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter