I Can't

The Job Means No Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tap. Tap. Tap. The echoing footsteps that always indicate that someone is coming. There are only 2 sets of footsteps. One seems lighter than another a male and possibly a female. The lady seems to have brought a male companion. Siyeon thought as she hid in the shadows of the corridor.

 

“I really enjoyed your company,” The male said as he chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck. “It was so nice of you to invite me into your home,” He smirked as he started approaching the lady. The lady just gave him a glare.

 

“I didn’t invite you in. The butler did. Now, leave before I call him to you out,” The lady coldly responded then turned around to enter her bedroom.

 

“Hey, you can’t leave me high and dry without expecting a reward,” He snarled and grabbed her wrist it was then Siyeon stop anything happening.

 

“The lady said to leave I suggest you listen to her before I do so myself,” Siyeon threatened while smiling as she really hoped that she would be the one to throw him out. He only laughed it off until he found himself groaning in pain and shoved into a taxi to go home. Siyeon returned to the lady’s room and silently closed the door.

 

“I could have handled him, Miss. Lee,” The lady said as she closed the curtains and didn’t spare a glance that Siyeon.

 

“No, you wouldn’t. If you could have handled it your manager wouldn’t have hired me to protect you.” Siyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she slowly approached the lady. “Miss Kim-” Siyeon started.

 

“I told you to call me Bora,” Bora looked over at Siyeon with a pissed off look. Siyeon smiled at her and defeatedly corrected herself.

 

“Out of all the clients you had to be the most difficult and demanding one I’ve ever dealt with.” Bora smiled as she walked up to Siyeon.

 

“You must be tired of dealing with me and making sure I’m safe,” Bora tugged on Siyeon’s blazer as her other hand went to caress Siyeon’s face. I really don’t know how to deal with you. Siyeon thought as she tried to steel herself and not to give into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter