Fin. (For real this time XD)

The Job Means No Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon entered the room and all she could think about was how much time was left in her contract. Sua wouldn’t look at her in the eye and usually dismisses her presence. She stuck to her word that they would simply be employer and employee. It was what Siyeon initially wanted but it hurt too much for her to keep not do anything with her budding romance. Siyeon couldn’t do anything as she let her body hit the bed. How could things come to this? She thought to herself as her mind kept playing that car ride.

Sua swatted Siyeon’s hand away from her lips.

 

“I suggest you do because as you said this,” She pointed to herself then to Siyeon, “can’t happen and I won’t be playing this game of chase. I don’t have the energy or time to pursue a relationship with someone who is unsure about it.” Sua clarified and Siyeon’s heart was getting fuzzy while making her feel empty.

 

“I don’t want to forget. I-I regret my words because back then it was best for both of us,” Siyeon explained as she didn’t want to lose Sua. She felt that if she didn’t resolve this issue today, she might lose her forever. Sua pulled out a tissue and blew her nose then wiped her eyes with another tissue. She took in a deep breath and finally looked into Siyeon’s eyes.

 

“It’s best for both of us if we keep things professional,” Sua stated and looked away. Siyeon knew at that moment it was too late as she began driving the car back home.

Siyeon continuously watched Sua as her expression was neutral however the insides were turning inside out. She watched as Sua smiled at another girl who seemed to enjoy her presence. Her hand clenched as she witnessed the girl placed her hand slowly onto Sua’s exposed thigh from her stage outfit. She took a sharp breath and Sua leaned it close to the girl’s face enough to kiss her. She released that breath when Sua’s lips were directed to the girl’s ear to share who knows what.

 

Siyeon couldn’t tear her eyes away from Sua no matter what was happening. She shouldn’t feel like this towards any of her clients, but something pulled her towards Sua. She wanted to always be there for her and make her smile. How did it come to this? Siyeon thought as she couldn’t tear her eyes from Sua as she witnessed the girl touched Sua’s cheek. She didn’t know what she was doing until she found herself calling out to her.

 

“Miss Sua, it’s time,” Sua took a glance at Siyeon and only nodded. That little action made Siyeon’s heart hurt knowing that she does the bare minimum to acknowledge her. She trailed after Sua who was next to perform on stage. The silence between them was killing her and she wanted all of it to stop but how can she do it?

 

 

“Thank you all,” Sua waved at the cheering fans and she was walking back. Siyeon was high on her tail however she couldn’t handle the way she handled things, so she grabbed Sua by the arm and dragged her to her dressing room. “Ya! Siyeon, what are you doing?” Sua angrily said while Siyeon looked all over the room and then went back to the door to lock it.

 

“I’m fixing things between us,” She responded as she started walking towards Sua. She watched Sua cross her arms and raise an eyebrow.

 

“There was never an us to begin with, Siyeon. So, whatever you are trying to fix is all for nothing.” Sua answered Siyeon and she halted in her footsteps.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter