+1. good kisser

and they were roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+1

yoongi hasn’t slept in days. finals had killed him already. but the realization of what his roommate (and possible love of his life) is after extensive research and way too many late night google searches had been the icing on the cake.

 

he hasn’t been home in days. Finals and the need to study away from his bed had been a good cover while he ignored jimin. but his last final had been two days ago and today was christmas. jimin would literally kill him if he didn’t return. and now yoongi was sure he could if wanted to.  

 

with a sigh yoongi leaves hoseok’s dorm and heads home. it’s early, like way too early and there’s snow falling. but yoongi hadn’t been able to sleep anyways. everything’s quiet and there’s no one around. for which yoongi is thankful because this quite literally feels like the walk of shame. but it’s also awful because now he has time to think. even though he’s already done way too much of that.

 

all yoongi knows for sure is that jimin is not what he says he is. as in he’s not human. or like not 100% human. there’s something magical about jimin and yoongi has an idea what it is. but he also really doesn’t care.

 

at the end of the day jimin is just jimin. just maybe way more powerful in other ways than his muscles. and maybe yoongi likes him regardless of all this. (okay who’s he lying to, he definitely still likes him.)

 

yoongi’s so lost in his thoughts he doesn’t notice jimin until he’s already halfway up the walkway. jimin sitting on the steps and yoongi’s really not surprised that the snow falls around jimin instead of on top of him.

 

jimin glances up when yoongi’s footsteps slow down. there’s a pout on his face and he looks disappointed.

 

yoongi’s not sure why but this has him, as a grown man, feeling like he’s ten and just stole the last of the donuts even though his mom told him to save it for taehyung. (no he did not regret it. taehyung, the greedy little , had eaten all his cookies. he didn’t need the donut.)

 

yoongi stops in front of jimin and lets out a small, “hey”. jimin frowns and crosses his arms across his chest.

 

“you’ve been ignoring me.” the pout is back.

 

“no. what. of course not.” yoongi’s a terrible person and a worse liar.

 

jimin glares at yoongi (which is very ineffective with that pout if you ask yoongi because it just makes him want to kiss him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter