1. morning after

and they were roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.

it's the day after jimin's birthday and yoongi's sure he definitely drank too much last night. his head is pounding and his throat feels like it's been rubbed raw by sandpaper. but that's normal hangover effects. what's not normal is a floating jimin in the middle of the living room. he's not flying in the air or anything crazy like that (thank god for that because yoongi’s not sure how much more he can handle). but he is definitely not resting on the floor like he should be. yoongi groans as his headache increases and he rubs his eyes to try to figure out what the is happening.

 

when he opens his eyes again jimin is very much on the ground and staring at yoongi with a too bright smile.

 

"you okay hyung?"

 

"uhhh. me, but were you just floating?" yoongi's voice sounds just like how he feels. dead.

 

"i think you definitely had too much to drink last night." jimin giggles and yoongi feels warm.

 

"uhh yeah. i feel like ." yoongi goes and plops into the couch. curse stupid hangover delusions.

 

jimin laughs at yoongi’s misfortune as he gets up from the floor and yoongi closes his eyes at the sound. he's not sure when the boy's laugh became one of his favorite sounds. (who's he fooling, it's been his favorite sound from the moment he heard it.)

 

a hand then moves through his hair and yoongi melts into the couch. he doesn't want to be sappy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter