0. yoongi's problem

and they were roommates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

when taehyung proclaimed he had a "wonderfully fantastic ic idea" for yoongi's predicament he should have listened to his gut and ran.

 

sadly he hadn't. it's not like he had any other options. yes he could continue to leech of off seokjin and namjoon but even he had a conscience. (it totally had nothing to do with walking in on his friend's twice in the span of a week. he could have lived his entire life without having to witness that thank you very much.)

 

so when taehyung claimed he had the perfect solution to yoongi's housing problem he reluctantly, very reluctantly, agreed.

 

thankfully for yoongi, taehyung's solution included jimin. park jimin. a student at the very university that refused him housing (okay maybe he forgot to hand in his papers on time but he was BUSY trying not to fail okay). but apparently jimin is not only well off enough to have his own place but also has enough room to spare a poor unfortunate yoongi from having to resort to living on the streets. (yes he would rather live on the streets than resort to living with taehyung. he cannot and will not allow himself to be woken up to anime theme songs everyday. he just can't do that to himself.)

 

now the thing about jimin is, he's great. in like every way. he's a great roommate, a great friend (yes he was insulted when yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter