Chapter 2

The Eternal Love - Between The Idiot & The King

“I’m still mad you know.” Baekhyun said to Suho who was trying to pry him.

”i said I’m sorry!” Suho whined again. “Hey, I’m having a party with my friends. Want to come with me?” Suho said thoughtfully.

”you have friends?!” Baekhyun shouted pretending to be shocked. Suho pinched Baekhyun’s ears and twisted it.

”I’m sorry!” Baekhyun screeched.

 

‘He’s cute’  Suho thought. ‘I want him to be my queen’

———

”hey, I never seen you before have I?” A tan male asked looking at Baekhyun weirdly. “You see me now” Baekhyun answered. “Ok then, why are you here?” The tan male asked again. “Do you not want me here” Baekhyun replied stuffing cake in his mouth. “No- I just never saw you before. I’m Jongin but you can call me Kai” Jongin Said. “Is it a trend that you all have nicknames? Suho has one too- Wait Suho is his nickname... well, i’m Baekhyun” Baekhyun introduced. “Well, hi Baekhyun-“....

 

”JONGIN! COME BACK HERE YOU BI-“ The tall giant was interrupted by Kai...or Jongin covering his mouth. “We have new people, shut up ” Kai explained in a low voice. “I don’t care, now give me back my stuff!” The giant yelled almost punching Jongin but his fist was stopped by Baekhyun. “YOU! Little man, how old are you? You should respect your elders.” The giant said calmly. “I’m not a kid! I’m 17!” Baekhyun madly screamed. Everyone he met at first thought he was a kid, why? Because he is so short. No, they’re just tall. “You’re seventeen? Like I will believe you. You look like you’re 10.” “Chanyeol!” Kai said. “Stop being so rude! I just took.....two robes, 3 chickens, and a horse!” Kai admitted. ‘So the giants name is Chanyeol ‘ “why are your ears so big?” Baekhyun asked pulling on them. Chanyeol smacked his hands away but can’t help but feel how soft his hands are. “You are mean yoda” Baekhyun said pouting. “Do you have anywhere to stay?” Chanyeol asked. “Um...no” Baekhyun replied. He wasn’t supposed to be here.

 

”how about staying at my palace?”