Chapter 1

The Eternal Love - Between The Idiot & The King

Baekhyun woke up from the stinging light reflecting on his face- no, not from the light. He was laying on grass with his 2 dollars he got from his best friends gone.

”Where am I? I’m talking to myself nobody’s even here- is that a palace?!” Baekhyun screeched.

”This place is huge...” Baekhyund said looking at the front door.

”Hey there kid! No trespassing! Stay in your limit!” One of the 6 guards said pointing a spear at Baekhyun.

”oh my goodness! Are you wearing armors? That so cool! Where did you get this weapon? I thought they only have this in museums! Oh wait... are you closplaying as a ancient korean guard protected thingy?” Baekhyun said happily.

”Get out of here you sick kid!” Another guard said.

”I’m not sick! And most importantly I’m not a kid you weirdo!” Baekhyun said angrily as he was called a kid. 

“What’s going on there?” A tall handsome man asked walking towards Baekhyun, well maybe everyone is tall to Baekhyun.

”Wow! You’re so tall! Do you play basketball?” Baekhyun asked. ‘What the heck is basketball?’ They all thought.

”Huh? Kid are you lost?” The handsome guy with really thick eyebrows asked.

”Kid? Kid! Pssshh! I’m 17! I even have a big !” Baekhyun blurted out smacking the man a few times.

the guards lifted their spears and pointed it at Baekhyun who panicked.

”He’s an offense! Jail him!” The guards chanted as if they were possessed.

”aye aye! This is my palace! You’re not arresting him” The guy said. The guards lifted their spears down and backed away opening the door.

”Thank you Mr. IDon’tknowyourname, I could have dies and I’m still to young and handsome to die” Baekhyun said as the other laughed loudly.

”I’m Junmyeon, you can call me Suho. I’m the king of this place.” Suho said lifting his hand expecting a handshake but instead got 2 slaps on his hand and a mini punch. 

“Oh sorry, that was the handshake I use with my friends.” Baekhyun apologized.

”It’s Fine.” Suho said going to sit on his throne.

Baekhyun reached for his phone in his pocket and pulled it out making Suho freak out.

”is that a bomb? Throw it hurry!” Suho said trying to wack the phone out.

”Don’t do that to my phone!”