Chapter 3

The Eternal Love - Between The Idiot & The King
“How about staying at my palace?” Chanyeol asked eagerly. “How do I know you’re not kidnapping me?” Baekhyun asked in suspicion, “You also have these scary guards that’ll murder me or even worse, torture me!” “How’d you know I’ll do that?” Chanyeol teased. ‘Is he actually gonna kidnap me?’ Baekhyun thought. “I’m good. I’ll stay with Suho.” Baekhyun said nervously. “Suho can torture you too, you know?” Chanyeol pointed at the dark stair case not so far from them. “Besides, I heard that he’s one of the Kings that brutally murder his victims.” Chanyeol whispered next to Baekhyun’s ear. Baekhyun froze, Jongin was already long gone and it was only him and Chanyeol. “T-that’s just rumors right?” Baekhyun stuttered. “You should come with me if you want to be safe. I’m not dangerous.” Chanyeol smirked as Baekhyun hesitantly nodded. “Okay, I’ll come with you, but if you do anything weird! I’ll kill you!” Baekhyun huffed. “If you can even reach.” Chanyeol teased. “You may not know this, but I took fighting classes!” “So did I. And a all of my men too.” Chanyeol wanted to laugh at Baekhyun’s defeated face. “Oh...” Baekhyun and Chanyeol got inside the carriage without telling Suho because Chanyeol said that if Suho knew, then they’ll get murdered. I mean, Baekhyun would. “Isn’t he going to find out anyways?” Baekhyun pouted. “He saved me from his guards so I don’t know what’s so dangerous about him.” Baekhyun muttered. “Ah, look. We’re here!”