epilogue

dangerous

It’s been a year since Sakura first fell in love with Eunbi. A year since she and Chaeyeon went their separate ways. Chaeyeon would be lying if she said it didn’t hurt. 

Because it did

God did it hurt. 

Watching as the two girls cuddled up with each other at lunch times in the park. Watching as the two girls tightly held each other’s hands as they secretly hurried out the school gates, ignoring the other students’ judgement. Watching as the bad girl took what was hers, living the life she could only ever dream of.

Chaeyeon sat quietly in maths class, observing the two girls from across the room, as they whispered in each other’s ears, sharing jokes that only they understood. 

That used to be me, she thought, that should be me. 

Every minute her heart ached. It was almost impossible to avoid them or stop thinking about Sakura. 

She was constantly surrounded by little things that reminded her of her first love and the memories they made together. 

 

*RING RING*


Hearing the bell ring informing the students that the period had ended, Chaeyeon sighed as she quickly packed up her books and rushed out the door before Sakura and Eunbi could. 

Head down, Chaeyeon walked through the school halls as she held her books tightly to her chest, trying her best to avoid bumping into the other students. 

Turning the corner quickly, Chaeyeon suddenly collided with a girl, sending her books flying to the ground. Surprised, she immediately apologised while reaching to pick her books up again.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry I should’ve watched where I was going.”

Before she had a chance to pick up her books, the girl beat her to it. Unable to stop herself in time, Chaeyeon accidentally grabbed the girl’s soft hands for a brief second.

“Ahhh I’m so so sorry,” she frantically apologised once again, retracting her hand and scratching the back of her head.

“No no it’s fine. It was my fault too, I was rushing around not paying attention to my surroundings,” the girl kindly replied.

Eyes drifting up, Chaeyeon finally saw the face of the girl who bumped into her and she was quite stunned by her beauty. 

The girl’s long brown locks flowed down, framing her clear white skin. Her bright smile entranced Chaeyeon as she was drawn in by her natural beauty. Caught in the moment, Chaeyeon couldn’t help but feel her heart skip a beat as she noticed the girl’s cute little dimples that appeared under her eyes when she smiled.

“Here you go,” she said with a soft voice, handing the frozen and speechless girl her books.

Extending her hand to shake Chaeyeon’s, the girl introduced herself with a curious smile.

“My name’s Minju. You’re Chaeyeon, right? I’ve heard a lot about you.” 

 

———————

 

Sakura wrapped her arms tightly around Eunbi’s toned waist as the two girls rode Eunbi’s motorcycle, heading towards nowhere. The wind blew through their hair as they got high on the rush. 

It was at times like this that Sakura loved Eunbi the most. The two of them could be free, flying into the unknown. 

And it was just the two of them, no one else could come between them. 

Sakura slowly spread her arms out and cocked her head back slightly, feeling like she was soaring through the sky. Hair flying erratically through the air as the cold wind made sharp contact with her skin, Sakura laughed like an amused little girl as adrenaline rushed through her veins. She never got tired of this feeling of freedom.

Eunbi revelled in the moment, thriving as she loved to see her girlfriend enjoy herself. 

Not a day went by when she didn’t love Sakura. Not a second went by when she didn’t think of Sakura. 

Somehow, she had become her everything. And throughout the past year, she only loved the girl more.

“Never let go!” Eunbi yelled, joking as Sakura’s pose mirrored that from the film, Titanic.

Smirking, Sakura leaned in once again and hugged Eunbi’s back as she whispered in her ear,

“I’m never letting you go, Kwon Eunbi, even though they all said you were dangerous.”