seven.

1+1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I don't think two people are allowed to be in one changing room at a time, unnie,” Yewon says softly, not wanting to attract any attention from the people outside.

 

“If it isn't allowed, the worker would have stopped the both of us from entering together,” Sojung shrugs, her tone nonchalant. “But she didn't so she can't kick one of us out now.”

 

“Don't you think Sinb will find us suspicious?” 

 

“She can be the first to know about us.”

 

Yewon's heart starts to beat erratically but it's not because of her best friend finding out the truth about them. It's the way Sojung has her palms pressed against the door, trapping her figure in between as she looks down at her that makes her brain instantly go into panic mode.

 

“I wasn't lying at all when I said the dress looks good on you,” the older girl continues when Yewon doesn't say anything.

 

“You don't have any clothes for me to try on, do you?” she asks, suddenly feeling shy because of the compliment.

 

“I just wanted to take revenge for earlier. Did you know how embarrassed I was when Sinb saw how red I was? That's your fault, baby.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter