one.

1+1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yewon couldn't make her mind up whether she hates or likes the fact that Sojung is almost a head taller than her. The pros of having a tall girlfriend are outweighing the cons, but sometimes, the shorter girl wishes she could be just slightly taller so she could treat Sojung the same way the latter treats her.


She wants to be able to put her arm around Sojung's shoulders like how the older girl would always do to her. She wants to be able to give Sojung a kiss without having to tiptoe or asking her girlfriend to bend down slightly. She wants to be able to be the big spoon whenever they have sleepovers at each other's houses.


Thinking back on the three months they had been together as an official couple, there were many a times Yewon got upset over some comments made either by strangers and even her own friends and family members. She’s getting tired of hearing comments like, ‘Oh, you two look like cute siblings' and ‘Is she your older sister? Can I get her number?’


Honestly, she knows she should not feel that way because one, Sojung and her are hiding their relationship status from everyone so it is understandable why anyone would think they are siblings. And secondly, other people's words should not affect her so much when Sojung would always reassure her feelings for her at the end of every day.


Noticing a shadow hovering her, Yewon snaps from her thoughts and lifts her chin up to see Sojung taking a sit opposite her after getting both of them a drink each and two pieces of cake for them to share.


“I hope I didn't take too long,” the latter smiles sheepishly after settling down.

 

Kim Sojung is breathtakingly beautiful— literally supermodel-like kind of beauty. She has the per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter