FOUR

Under-Ground (J.JK X READER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHOCK:

/SHäk/ (verb) : cause (someone) to feel surprised and upset. ex: ❝He was shocked at the state of her appearence❞

A SINISTER laughter filled the line. The aynonomous moved the telephone away from their ear and laughed louder. You could almost feel their smirk over the line. "I knew it!" the laughter got louder "The Two faced accepted my offer!" The mans voice was very young, you'd guess that he wasn't actually that old, maybe sitting around his mid twenties.

She snickered "Do you want an autograph with it, why the are you so surprised? You knew I work under-ground, right?" that's all it took for the other line to  settle down and give a better response. "I'm sorry, I've just always wanted to work with you" he tutted, "Alright then, is this just set up or are you actually hiring me?" she purred.

"Oh! Of course, the moneys also ready to be sent as soon as you finish your job" he squeaked, "So what gang am I fighting, hmm? You know you're not very good at description" you said displeased at the fact he left out which gang it was. Over the line it seemed as though he was quite hesitant over  telling which gang it was. You were getting suspicous.

"O-oh, it's just some gang called the 'G-gurdians' You happen to know them right?" he stuttered over his words, you spit non-exisistent water out of your mouth, holding the phone closing to your ear, you practically growled you words. "How the did you, a low-grade gang get involved with a higher-gang then you! They've got way more experience so how!" The boy shuddered at the words.

"I-Well we, - my gang, saw them at a club, and we k-kind of argued with them- possibly threat them?" he said hesitently, "Why the didn't you run away! es!" You shouted. You were beyond frustrated. It's not like you were scared of the Guardians or anything, they had lower experience then you. But all toegther as a three person group, with guns and god knows what, they were just ten ounces of power underneath you. You were sure that you could probably take them down, you'd just have to dived them up, having atleast two distracted, while having the other one in your area so you could shot him.

"I-I don't know what was going through ours minds, we were intoxicated- i'm sorry, but please help us, please?" You sighed deeply. Of course you'd help them- acterall this was going to help you pay of your bills, plus you had no choice but to help them, they could ruin your repitation if you said no- they could say you were shallow. "Fine, I will, but you better be paying extra" she muttered the last part. The boys quickly replied "o-okay". You scowled and hung up the phone. 

You left the phone on the counter walking down the hall, skipping the door to your room, you go to a room that was beside it, opening the door you step in closing it behind you before fully stepping inside the room. The room was just about all jet black. All the way to the bottom of the floor to the top of the roof was a fully black room.

There was a reason why everything was like this though- even though it looked shady as , as cliche as it sounded it was her weapon room, you'd be thinking she'd probably have to cover it up as much as possible, I guess that just wasn't the case in your situation.

Opening the closet, you see some of your most dangerous guns to some of your most low-grade guns, rifles to gun. You were pretty sure you could just have a collection of guns if you ever retired at some point. You grabbed a black duffle bag from the corner of the room, starting to stuff the small bag with a bunch some stuff, including the hand gun.

If you were being honest- You didn't know how to even approach the fight, of course you'd get big pay and all that fun stuff. But they were such a respected, or feared gang, how would be react to it? Though they hadn't been around that long- that's for sure, they were still 'highly respected'.

Taking the bag with you to your room, you twist open the knob to your room, you search through the piles of clothes you have in your closet. After all, you did need to look fashionable doing your job.

Looking at your closet, you knew you were to wear something y, you already figured if you were going to a club, you'd have to hide the fact that you were a hit-man, though you didn't know how easy that was going to be. As you were viewing the closet, your eyes settled on a red sparkly dress, it was a long sleeve tight dress that ended at your knees. You didn't know where you got it though- you sure as hell wouldn't wear something like this though.

Taking the dress of your hanger, you strip from your clothing, putting on a thin pair of short jeans, and thin black shirt, strapping the gun holster on, tucking in the gun, and fit the tight dress on, turning to the mirror you noticed the dress was definetly very low cut for yourself. The dress that was supposed to end at your knees, instead ending mid-thigh, it was almost showing your though. The red item also hugged and grabbed onto way more of your cruves than you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter