TWO

Under-Ground (J.JK X READER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors P.O.V

Merlin backed away from the man taking a look at the masterpiece she had just made, there was a stab on the middle of his left thigh, the gash was dark red and it was pouring out blood onto the pavement of the alley, it would look as if he tried to strech out his thigh he'd probably go into immense pain, his pants were also soaking dark red. Other then that there was no other damage done.

Usually she wouldn't actually injure someone terribly unless she was feeling a certain way, she certainley wouldn't just go full on attack mode on someone, because this guy genuinely wasn't worth it but, it also didn't mean she'd go and try to start a fight with an innocent, because they didn't deserve it. It was more of when someone tried to interfere with her and try to ignite a fight from it. She'd only be in a raging mood when this happened- which was rarley.

That and she was a hitman so she didn't get in fights, especially with gangs, which she didn't know if she could handle, because gangs for one were way more than her, and all in all it was just way more overwhelming than any other normal one on one fight

They were far into the alleway for anyone to actually notice the blood or the man. Which was sad since no one could save him, but she couldn't care less if his life was in risk. 

The blood was slowly creeping up to her boots, to which she had to back away, the last thing she'd want was people behind her because each of her shoe prints were red.

She leaned against the wall, lifting each of her legs to check if any red liquid was on it, she put her finger down against the shoe sliding it in a smooth motion and raises it up to her eyes, it seemed like there was alot since some of it dripped down onto her milky white thigh, sliding down like a raindrop.

She quickly wipes it off with her index finger, dragging both her fingers against the brick wall wiping it off, rubbing her shoes too, she rubbed against the dusty pavement, until she felt reassured that there was no more blood, she stepped out from her previous spot and started walking away from the man. She came to a sudden stop.

"Oh yeah- my knife" she frowned, she lifted the light object from the holster, taking off her bag then ping the black bag she thoughtlessly shoved it in there zipping it back up. Slinging it over her shoulder she walked back into the streets and took the route back to school- it was almost funny to her though, if the man hadn't interupted her he wouldn't have ended up injured, and she would've had a full stomach, but it didn't work out so now she was on her way with an empty stomach

She finally reached the school gates, there were still lots of kids outside on the benchs and just sitting down, which meant she wasn't late

She figured it didn't matter if she walked into the school with what she was wearing, people would probably think she was just some edgy teen who didn't obey the rules- so it wouldn't matter anyways.

She walked through the school gates like royalty, even though it was the exact opposite, she strut elegantly and solemly passing each of the students there. She usually liked moments like this where she could tell everyone that she didn't give a about them, or what they had to say for that matter.

Didn't matter anyways, it was going to end eventually.

She walked threw the corridors and into the girls restroom, she ignored the changing area and went into the bathroom stalls, but of course with every cliche bathroom scene there just had to be overprotective, judgy, 21st century girls, who just thought they were on top of the world for some stupid reason.

A pink glittery makeup pouch was on table next to the sink, along with a bunch of makeup littering the whole area, not to mention some smears on the side of the sinks- "Are they doing ing experiments? Sheesh" The girls stood in a corner huddled up together like they were probably watching something on their phone. She wasn't going to judge them that much, maybe they were actually not looking for trouble and just going along their day. Apperently not though

When they finally decided to take notice of her, she didn't realize she'd been standing there for a few seconds instead of going straight into the stall, she could hear them mutter judgemental comments about how she wasn't wearing enough, or any makeup, and how different her outfit looked to her, they weren't exactly matching the dress code.

A girl in the middle had on ripped jeans with a tight shirt which appealed her s and , The girl in the right wore a blue skirt and a shirt which was tied toegther at the end, making it looked cropped. She guessed the one on the left legitimently didn't care judging how she wore a sweater and tight jeans.

She went out of her temporary trance, and regained her self walking into the stall, though with all the comments they were making one really managed to catch her listening while changing.

"Look at her-" she giggles "she looks like a school shooter, wannabe emo or some "

She almost- almost busted a laugh at that one though- it was kinda funny.

Taking off each article of clothing she changed back into her school uniform, consisting of a black blazer, a white blouse, and a black skirt ending an inch above the knees, it also included a red tie, with a black belt. If she could tell the princable how to do their job she'd tell them to fix the uniforms, because even though she wasn't a full on fashion statement- these outfits were just plain boring.

She tucked in her dress shirt, and put on her blazer, touching up just once more she exited the stall she glanced at the group of girls, they weren't laying attention to her anymore so she took in a moment to look at their carefree expressions. They were laughing, relaxed, happy, not a care in the world. She envied that, where every other normal teen would go home not having to worry about what went on out of their circles.

sighing she left the bathroom heading to her locker, from a distance she could see a group of boys beside her locker, she was too far to make out any faces straight away, but because of just one perky laugh that echoed threw the hallways she knew exactly who those boys were.

She punched one of them just thirty or forty minutes ago while trying to run away from them, now? She had to face them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter