ONE

Under-Ground (J.JK X READER)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked into class with her textbook in hand, she was late again, not like that never happpened though. You'd usually have more important things than going here, but for the sake of yourself, you wanted to countine coming here, in hopes of learning something more important, or maybe even important targets

You took a deep breath and opened the door, setting your eyes on the teacher who connected eyes with with yours after you interuppted his lesson. But maybe you were doing your classmates a favour with this.

You quickly put on a forced smile and wave nicely and neatly to your teacher, "S-sorry i'm late, i- I missed the bus, yeah" slightly touching your long ponytail in a nervous way.

"It's okay Bee just go take a seat, oh and by the way that's the new girl Akira, the whole class decided that you should show them around the school during lunch" he smiled at you and took back to his desk to take a seat.

It's like you almost groaned, which you did but it was a quiet groan drained out by the sound. You had things to do during lunch, did you really have to meet this stupid girl and show her around the school. It's like there was no point in doing it, couldn't she just figure it out by herself?

You looked around to go to your usual seat, but it was obviously occuped by some other girl talking to the girl who again usually sat next to you, "probably just friends" you scoffed, tapping your foot trying to find the others girls seat which was by a boy.

Oh,

Not just any boy that is, It was the one and only~

Jeon Jungkook

You despised him, to say the least, and sitting next to him wasn't very fun, usually the girls who would sit by him would probably end up having a quote on quote 'Fun time' with him. Surprisingly, not really, And sitting next to him  while putting on this fake personality?

You wish that when you made this fake personality everyone known you for you hadn't actually protray as some innocent girl who like pink alot, and too sum it up was probably known for being shallow, but those were with the intend that no one would try and talk to you in any type of way. You weren't coming here to make useless friends that you'd drop, because the reality of it once you actually told them who you were and what you did? Not going to end well.

All your time here at the school you had avoided him, at all costs, but here you were walking near his desk, you sat in the seat, he out his attention to you, he was probably wondering why one of his girl toys weren't next to him and instead you, "Hey why are you sitting here? doesn't Akria sit here"  You wanted to tell him so badly that you didn't care.

But nOoOoO I have to be InNocEnT

"O-oh uhm, well Akira w-went to go si-sit where I s-sit", You could clearly hear him groan and sigh "Fine just don't bother me"

Holy am I that bad that even he doesn't wanna flirt with me?

It happened to slip but you 'kindly' answered "Calm down buddy not like I wanted to anyways" ending with a scoff, and suddenly Jungkook was looking at you with wide eyes, He probably didn't think the go lucky innocent little girl who loved pink could say stuff like that.

"Take that back go lucky"

You just about almost snorted, you didn't even realize the amount of eyes on you. Honestly this time you wanted to do something instead of stuttering. You wanted to fire back, "I honestly don't feel like taking back what I said. But hey maybe you shouldn't let your pride get hurt so much for someone who takes girls ity on a daily" 

At this point all the boys are laughing while some of the girls are glaring at you and some are just going back to their friends because they probably didn't care.

Jungkook glared and was about to start bickering with you again, until the teacher started talking again, you kinda of cherised yourself for the fact you had the gut to reply to him even when his devoted fan girls we're probably wanting to chase you down. You lyed your chin in the palm of your hand looking at the words the teacher was putting down on the board. You accidently yawned loudly and covered your mouth, but maybe the teacher decided to retaliate to your yawn by asking a stupidly foolish question you probably wouldn't and couldn't answer

"So Bee I happen to notice your not paying attention, maybe you're not familar with this topic exactly?" He taunted, or whats like he did, you could've swore he looked to have a glint of devils spark in his eye.

"U-uh" you gulped awkwardly, he happened to have the whole classes attention on you, even the douchebag right next to you, "Can you remind me please, I wasn't quite aware..?" you confessed, here goes looking like more of an idiot in this class.

"I'll ask you one more time Bee, do you know how a gun works?" he quizzed. That was a question you really couldn't answer, you were represented as a shallow girl here, not some girl who knew her stuff about guns, and nobody in this highschool you'd acknowledged really knew anything about guns.

So here went nothing, you basically just had to fool everyone.

"Uh- i've never really seen any guns, and I don't know how to use one either" you implied.

Everyone looked like they had a glint of amusment in their eyes like they'd won something- which really they didn't, and even though you didn't care something just irked you about the guy who decided it was the perfect time to chime in.

"Well would you look at that, go lucky doesn't even know what a gun is" he tauned towards you, you almost let your obnoxious groan come out. If this go lucky attitude of yours didn't exist you'd probably have more fun here.

➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹➖🌹

You'd packed up and left the classroom for lunch, you turned your head back to look for Akira since you needed to show her around but as you turned around, it seems like she didn't really need lots of help anyways as she was already fitting in. You sighed in relief and went straight to your locker, but the tricky part was that your locker happened to be designated by yet another school douchebag.

You went to your locker in hopes of completely ignoring him and him not taking time to notice, or talk to you. But as you open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter