summer love

summer love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dawon, Juyeon and Luda has “the conversation” next day of Luda’s confession. The couple wouldn’t wait any longer, because they know the instructor feel somehow the same as them. The older girl is sitting under a tree lost in her own thoughts when the campers get next to her. 

— H-hey. Didn’t you finish your tasks already? — She asks nervously, getting up fast. The couple giggles.

— You gave us free time, remember? — Luda says, making Dawon nods in agreement as if she just remembers now that fact. The instructor seems to be a bit off.

— So we thought about spending some time with you? If you don’t mind. — It’s Juyeon’s turn. She has that comfortable aura around her that Dawon can’t get enough of. The instructor gives them a smile.

— Yeah, of course. 

They talk a little about the camp, their personal lives and experiences. The conversation flows so well, as if they've known each other forever. They laugh, joke around, give each other unnecessary amount of touches. Dawon yet, feel weird. She should be worried about getting so involved with them two but they make it so easy and she already feels like belongs to the couple. As if she, too, is with them.

—  Have you ever fell in love with two persons at the same time? — Luda suddenly asks minutes after they are in a comfortable silence. Dawon startles at those words, thinking that she said the exact same thing to Taeyong a few days ago. What is the small girl inquiring? Did she heard something (Dawon’s thoughts????)?

— Uh... what? — The instructor asks. She can feel her hands sweating and she gulps. 

— Yeah... — Juyeon stops, thinking the right words. — Like, you already love someone but another person appears in your life and you realize you may be able to fall for her too.

Dawon’s mouth is agape. She doesn’t know what to think or how to act. Maybe they weren’t talking about her, yeah. It’s probably what’s happening. The instructor gets up again, this time cleaning her clothes from the grass. 

— I... don’t know. I’m sorry, I have to go. — She  says goodbye without looking the campers. Already walking towards the big house, Luda calls her.

— We’re in love with you. 

With that, the older look back at them with wide eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter