Chapter 5

Transcript of your heart

Taeyeon’s Pov

 

We are here right now in the cafeteria with sooyoung and seohyun across us eating silently. I kind of guessed that they have noticed that tiffany’s angry at me and not just  angry about something. I couldn’t take the coldness anymore I decided to confront her about it.

 

 

“Fany-ah why are you ignoring me?” I whispered and look at her eyes. It was really obvious  because it has been how many minutes of me trying to talk to her and all she replies is a nod , so I know that something’s wrong and I don’t have an idea as to why she’s angry at me.

 

 

“I’m not ignoring you taeyeon” she sternly said while glaring at me

 

 

“Oh yeah? Fine keep acting like that I don’t care anymore” I mumbled nonchalantly and continued eating.

 

 

 

Suddenly there was a commotion happening at the entrance of the cafeteria. Girls were squealing and screaming someone’s name really loud while boys gawk at the three people entering the cafeteria. It was Jessica,Yoona and someone I don’t recognize and I don’t plan on knowing who she was. I glared at her direction, she was holding Jessica’s waist while walking and it is to not my liking. The way those hands hold my Jessica’s waist makes my blood boil.

 

 

 

And when I look up Jessica and I meet gazes with each other. She smiled and in that moment I thought it was for me but she had to look at the person holding her waist. Right there I cannot hear anything rather than the sound of my heart shuttering to pieces. ‘Just earlier I planned to make her mine but it was... too late.Maybe this is the person krystal was talking about, the person she holds dear in her heart, she’s taken already...’ I smiled bitterly at myself 

 

 

They sat in the table right in front of me. I keep my gaze straight to her but she never look at me anymore it hurt me more, I felt like crying I couldn’t take it anymore, those sweet look they are giving each other and them feeding one another. My heart clenched with the sight in front of me, the tears I have been holding flowed freely.I could not stop it anymore it just too much to take in.I felt someone hug me and there I mewl pouring the hurt out from my heart. 

 

 

“Shhh... it’s gonna be okay tae, please don’t cry it hurts me too” I look up to see warm eyes looking at mine. I replied her a simple smile and hug her tight again.

 

 

 

———————————————————

 

 

 

“Fany-ah...” I called for her and she replied a humm, she was busy packing up her stuff. “Thank you for consoling me earlier” smiled at her. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t not stop crying and would have skipped class.

 

 

“It’s nothing, I know the feeling you felt earlier”

 

 

“O-oh really?”

 

 

“Yup” she walked towards me carrying her bag and cupped my cheeks. “I can’t tell you why but all I can say is that stay away from jessica tae” she had this worried eyes.

 

 

“Taeyeon someone’s looking for you” called my classmate. I yelled okay back.

 

 

“I don’t know if I can but I will try to stop this heart from falling further” she smiled and I then go outside

 

 

I kinda glad and hurt at the same time when I came face to face at the someone who was looking for me.

 

 

It’s jessica...

 

 

She still had this effect on me. Even though I was hurt earlier well I know  I don’t have the right to do so, I know for myself that it’s not easy to throw away my feelings for her not when she’s smiling at me right now.

 

 

“Hi my secret admirer” she laughed

 

 

“E-eh? What do you mean?” I was puzzled

 

 

“The lunch box and letter, does it ring a bell?” She said while raising the lunch box and letter she was holding.

 

 

“O-oh” I was at lost for words, I swear my cheeks are pretty red right now and I did not even know what to say. “How did you know?” I say lowly enough for her to hear it then I look down at my feet embarrassed.

 

 

“It—“ she was cut off when someone spoked from behind me

 

 

“Tae? Let’s go home” I glanced at my back and saw tiffany glaring at... jessica

 

 

“Ahh yeah,sure,jessica was just giving me back my lunch box” what I said did not broke their gazes from each other. It was starting to get awkward for me I did not like the kind of atmosphere at all.

 

 

“Thank you jessica for returning my lunch box we will go now,bye~” I hold tiffany’s hand and drag her out of the school.

 

 

When we were out of the school I realized I forgot to get my lunch box from her. I mentally face palmed myself ‘pabo’.

 

 

“Fany-ah I forgot something in our room just go home, okay? See you tomorrow” I said 

 

“Okay take care tae” she said and started to walk away

 

I ran back inside the school to our classroom but saw no one there. ‘Where could jessica have gone to?’

 

 

I could not think of any place she would be so feeling helpless I just get out of the school. And walk aimlessly on my way to the bus stop. 

 

“Yah!” I heard someone  with a very familiar voice shouted it.

 

 

“Oh, h-hello? Were you feeding the cat again?”

 

 

“Isn’t it obvious” Jessica replied with annoyance in her voice

 

 

“I... can I have my lunch box back? I forgot to take it earlier” I said

 

 

She looked at me with her empty eyes. “Sure but you have to come with me to somewhere and obey what I say for 2 hours”

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“Yes or no?” 

 

‘I can’t even if I really like to I don’t want to do it, I don’t want to be hurt again by her and I don’t want to hope that she would like me back’ just the thought of it makes my heart ache 

 

“Sorry no” I mumbled

 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

 

“Yeah... it’s okay to not give it back it’s better for mom to get angry than me being with you” I turned around but before I could take a step, she holds my wrist and handed me the lunch box. I get it from her and said thank you, I could clearly see disappointment written on her face it’s new to me.

 

 

“Go home safe” and by that she entered her car and drove off. I continued walking with a smile on my face.

 

 

Jessica’s Pov 

 

 

“Pabo Kim”

 

 

I was hurt with what she said. ‘How could she decline my offer? Doesn’t she know many people would like to be with me and she just said that she would rather get scolded than be with me!? So rude as if I would like to be with her too’ I pouted

 

 

“Arggghh!” I screamed 

 

 

“A-are y-y-you okay miss?” The driver must have been scared with my scream

 

 

“Yeah I am just continue driving”

 

 

Rinnggg...

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Babe”

 

 

“Yes yuri-ah?”

 

 

“Want to have dinner with me?”

 

 

“Sorry I can’t i’m busy got lots of homework, maybe some other time?” I lied

 

“I guess, okay then, I love you...”

 

 

“Hmm bye yuri” then I quickly end the call.

 

 

——————————————————

 

 

“Jessie you’re home” I smiled at my sister as she hugs me ‘typical sweet krystal’

 

 

“Yah yah yah let go I have many things to do” she pouted and walk back to the couch. I walk to her and kissed her cheek as I walk upstairs to my room.

 

 

I got nothing to do though so I just layed on my bed. There were too many thoughts clouding my mind. 

 

 

‘Yuri...

 

She’s a perfect girl, very lovely but I don’t know why all these years I could never learn to love her... were not just meant to be but I can’t seem to break up with her when my father like her too much for me.

He planned to get us engaged on my eighteenth birthday and it’s near.

 

But no matter what I do my future is set already. Even if I do love someone ever since when I was 10 it could never change my father’s mind and if I do disobey things well not end well. Yuri’s family and my family are really close and they plan the marriage for our company’s to merge.

 

 

Am I doing the right thing? I still have time to decide and not regret it but do I really have a choice with who I want to be with?’

 

 

 

Knock... (2x)

 

 

I was startled with the sudden knock. “Yes?”

 

“Unnie? Dinners’ ready come down and we have visitors by the way so come down faster”

 

 

“Okay, I will go down in a minute” I then looked myself in a mirror and fix things that ate needed to be fixed. When I was satisfied I decided it’s time to go down