Chapter 2

Transcript of your heart

 

I was currently on my way towards the bus stop. Class for today has ended already and it was so much fun though my mind is still really clouded with thoughts of jessica and jessica only. 

 

As I turned around a corner it’s the least thing I have expected, it’s to meet her unexpectedly alone. Jessica was happily feeding a cat as it seems like she has not notice me at all. Being brave as I could be I approach her.

 

 

“Uhh ahmm hi” I said. She look up as her smile slowly faded

 

 

“What do you want?” Jessica stated coldly and goes back to feeding the cat. I was out of words with how cold she was to me. “Okay this is not what I expected”

 

 

“I-I ahm just wanted to say hi” 

 

 

“You did,now will you leave me alone?” She said without even looking at me. Contradicting to what she stated, I did not do as what she told. I continued observing her as she feeds the cat, silently.

 

 

“What are you still doing here?” Jessica spoke again since she realized that I was not leaving anytime soon.

 

 

“ hmm? Nothing I just want to accompany you, i’m kim taeyeon by the way” I smiled at her hoping it could melt the ice. She stared at me for a couple of seconds then looked the other way.

 

 

“Do you think I care? And since you’re not leaving I would then” she swiftly walked past me going to the car not far from us. “Woah I certainly did not see that car”. Without thinking straight I ran after her and pulled her by the wrist before she could even step foot in the car. She was shock at what I did and I realized what I did as quickly let go of her wrist. 

 

 

 

“I’m realIy sorry if I have come to be rude to you, I just wanted to befriend you or atleast get a chance to know you. I-I -I w-wish you’d let me” I straightly looked at her eyes for her to get that I am sincere with what I said, that I won’t harm her at all. 

 

Her face was blank, I could not really guess what she’s thinking. We just stood there with silence looking at each other like we’re having a staring contest. I felt my heart clinched when she turned her back at me and proceeded to get inside the backseat of the car as she closed the door.“huh you thought she was gonna be friendly with you kim? So stupid now look at what happend” I said to myself. This was my first heartbreak and I was not informed that it would hurt so so so a million so bad.

 

 

 

“I’m Jessica Jung, kim taeyeon you are annoying as hell , goodbye” Jessica said through the window. I was dumbfounded and it took me long to realize that the car has drove far away now and I am left here comprehending what she said. It took me another couple of minutes before everything sinks in that made me grin like an idiot whose mentally ill as I continue to walk happily to the bus stop.

 

 

———————————————————

 

 

“I’m home” 

 

“Welcome home honey, how was your day?” Umma said while approaching me.

 

“It was awesome umma I have enjoyed this day so much” 

 

“Oh i’m glad to hear that honey, now go to your room and change the food is almost ready” umma told me as she patted my head and she walk back to the kitchen. I run upstairs and plopped myself on the bed as I think of what happened earlier. It made me smile again.”I hope she’ll warm up to me soon”

 

 

“Tae! Come on let’s eat” umma shouted from downstairs and it was already a cue for me to get ready and eat for today has been amazing that it made me hungry.