Chapter 4

Transcript of your heart

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I was silently eating with the jungs. I did not know how mom and their family got friends with mine we were just new in this place.I was utterly shocked earlier because I never ever thought this would happen but i’m happy knowing they live in the neighborhood.

 

My mom and mrs. Jung were talking but I did not listen to them for I could care less about what they’re talking about the most important thing right now is the person sitting across me. I am secretly stealing glances at her. 

 

But my eyes heard something unbelievable it was jessica and marriage.I immediatly stand up and said”WHAT?” all of them looked at me but I only focus my eyes at Jessica’s blank one. The dinner was silent for a moment not until my mom told me to sit down and have some manners. What I did made me embarrassed as I quickly said ‘thank you for the food and that I need to go out as I need some fresh air’

 

I stumbled upon a pond with a bench and sat there while looking at the moon. My heart was heavy I feel like crying, blame this stupid heart I have choosing someone that’s impossible to be mine.

 

“I HATE MY SELF!” I shouted loud for everyone to hear. I then heard a giggle and saw who it was.

 

“It’s bad hating yourself ya’know” krystal said.She’s jessica’s sister.

 

“Why did you follow me here? Were not close you know you shouldn’t be talking to a person you just met earlier” she ignored what I said as she walk and sat beside me

 

“Psh as if I wanted to follow you here” she rolled her eyes at me

 

“Then why did you?” I look her in the eyes but just like her sister it was empty.

 

“Hmm” she mumbled something very lowly and I could not decipher what she said though I just heard the words ‘scared and happen’

 

“Aissh, can I ask you something?”

 

“Go on”

 

“Is she really getting married?”

 

“Why? You jealous? You like my sister right?” She said and she laughed a little

 

“Nothing,can’t I ask?”

 

“Did I say you cant?” She countered back coldly with seriousness written on her face.

 

Frightened from the way she stared I told her the truth even if I wasn’t sure myself I know that I like her”Alright I-I do like her,just don’t tell her,pleaseee?” I said and flashed her my puppy eyes

 

She patted my head “It feels like i’m older than you, can I call you taeyeonie?” I hummed and we both laughed. “You were obvious earlier you know, so I kind of new you do” she said

 

“How? Was I really obvious?”

 

“You were stealing glances at her earlier, all your attention was on her only”

 

“Yeah” I scratched my not so itchy nape.

 

“I like you for my sister taeyeonie, though I can’t say the same thing for her she’s very hard to crack and she has always told me that she’s not interested in anybody except for someone dear she holds in her heart and I think she has like talk about it with mom, and yeah, the marriage I think she would like to get married”

 

“Does she have someone, I mean is she dating someone right now?” But before krystal could answer her phone rung.

 

“Hello?”

“Yes were going home now”

“Uhuh byeee”

 

“Who was that?” I asked

 

“Unnie,the one you like” she winked at me and I blushed

 

“Yah stop teasing me”

 

“Haha you’re so cute unnie, but we need to go home now someone’s angry”

 

“But answer me first”

 

“Nope now come on” she dragged me back to my house. 

 

When we arrived my mother, mrs jung and Jessica were already in the front door waiting for us and we walked to them. She was glaring at us or maybe me? 

 

“I am sorry for my behavior earlier mrs jung” I said and bowed

 

“Aigoo it’s okay” Mrs jung said as she smiled at me

 

“Goodbye and goodluck on your way home Mrs jung”

 

“Just call me auntie no need to be formal”

Then I replied a smile to her

 

My mom and I walked them towards the car as they enter one by one. Mrs jung sat in the front seat. Before krystal enter the car she said” goodbye taeyeoniee it was nice talking to you” and gave me a wink. I laugh at her and bid goodbye too. 

I look at the person that was about to enter the car.

 

“Goodbye Jessica” she replied me a simple bye and entered the car. When the car drove away mom and I entered our house and I directly go to my room.

 

 

 

‘What a night...’ I sighed

 

 

———————————————————

 

 

 

 

Everyone was looking at me weirdly maybe because I was smiling by myself while walking to my class. But I did not mind the stair for today I have planned to get Jessica’s heart and make her fall for me.

 

“Midget!” She headlock me while we walk.

 

“Beanpole”she laughed at me

 

“You look happy today”

 

“Yeah,I do?”

 

“You do. Where did you even go yesterday?”

 

“Something important”

 

“Rather someone”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Nothing~~”

 

“Yah! I really did something important it okay?” I glared at her 

 

“Okay okay bro no need to be angry”

 

“Aishh i’m gonna be late because of you”

I run away and leave her there

 

The room was almost full when I arrived. Tiffany and Seohyun was already there.

 

“Hi morning guys”

 

“Hi unnie”seohyun said as she sweetly smiled. Tiffany did not greet me and she just continue reading her book, she did not even acknowledged my presence.

 

“Fany-ah are you mad at me? Waeyo~”

She looked at me with a bored expression and then focused on reading again. I sighed

 

“Don’t worry unnie, tiff-unnie’s not just in the mood something happened maybe” i replied and okay and sorry to Fany.

 

I was bored throughout the class. Nothing was interesting other than tiffany being cold only to me. But I disregarded it I need to accomplish my plan on getting Jessica’s heart.

 

When the bell rang I immediately run off to my destination after I told them that I will meet them  in the cafeteria.

 

—————————————————

 

Jessica’s POV

 

As soon as I opened my locker I was surprised when I see a lunch box and a letter in it. I reach for the both of it and read what was written.

 

Into a well

       A girl threw a penny. 

What do you wish for

       Asked the well.

I wish for a penny,

        Said the girl.

 

- eat well my penny :) 

 

from: you’re secret admirer ;) 

 

‘What a poet you are’ I smiled a little 

But I shrieked when someone was making there hands through my waist. “Hey babe” I calmed down when I heard the oh so familiar voice. “Hey” I said softly as I detach myself from her hold.

 

She looked me in the eye and caressed my cheek. I was still uncomfortable with these things she does to me though I don’t complain at all. “When did you arrive?” I asked

 

“Earlier” she warmly smiled at me

 

“You should’ve rest first” I hold her hand that was caressing my cheeks and pulled it away.

 

“Babe you know I missed you so much is it too much to at least hold you a little?”

 

“Yes Yuri now go home and rest I wanna eat lunch alone” I was irritated by her now

 

“Aisshh” she blocked my way and hug me “can we have lunch in the cafeteria please? Yoong is there right? So let’s have lunch just this once?” I push her a bit to detached myself from the hug“Fine”