Chapter 1

Transcript of your heart

 

So this is the day i have been crazily waiting for.

 

“Fighting Kim Taeyeon!” I said to myself in the mirror and smiled. I gather my things and run down the stairs as I swiftly kiss my umma’s  cheek and said goodbye.

 

 

“Goodbye dear goodluck in your first day of school” umma said just before i close the door.

 

 

I arrive at the bus stop just in time for the bus to arrive. I got inside and anxiously sat at the back of the bus. I’m an easy go lucky girl but i’m still nervous thinking that I might not get any friends in my new school. 

 

 

As I got off the bus I stood there in awe with mouth agape admiring my school this was really a beautiful school and more bigger than my past school. Jeez I pretty much look stupid right now

 

 

 Then I noticed people were already weirdly staring at me so I immediately entered the school. Way to go kim taeyeon embarrassing yourself on your first day. I mentally noted to beat myself out later(evil laugh).

 

———————————————————

 

 

I thought I was gonna get lost inside the school but luckily there was a teacher that guided me towards the hall.

 

As we were walking”What class are you?” The teacher asked me.

 

“Oh umm class B sonsaeng-nim~” I said

 

“Fall in line there” the teacher said as I look at where she was pointing to.

 

“Thank you sonsaeng-nim” i bowed and walk towards the my assigned lane.

 

As i arrive at my lane I look around looking at people. I was not really interested with what was the dean talking about as it was really boring so I just lazily look around.

 

Ba thump ba thump...

 

Everything around me stopped as i focus on her smile and the way her eyes were twinkling as she was laughing with her friends I guess. I was really mesmerized by here pretty face I dont why but my heart was really beating loudly. I touched it as I tried to calm myself. She was really really really really really pretty.

 

 

Just then I realized that students were already walking their way to class. I was left dumbfounded not knowing which room to go to. I quickly look for the person in front of me earlier in the lane and luckily I saw her and run towards where the girl was going to.

 

 

I arrived at the classroom hoping this was really class B. As i step my foot inside the classroom I got nervous again as all my classmates  were looking at me. I searched the room for a seat to sat on luckily there was still two seats available. I walk towards the seat near the window and sat on it. It was really noisy inside though I did not really care and just day dream about the girl earlier. 

 

  Gaahhh why do I feel like this for her? I dont even know who she is and which class she’s in this is just frustating. Why do you have to like he-

 

Someone ruined my talking to myself mode as this person tap my shoulder.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Oh uhmm hi” she said and smile at me. Her eyes smile is pretty. “I’m Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang”

 

“Hi~ My name is Kim Taeyeon” I replied and smiled to her as well. She pulled someone by the wrist and introduced her to me.

 

“This is my friend Seo Juhyun but we call her seohyun” 

 

“Hi nice meeting you both” 

 

“Hi unnie” she smiled and bowed a little

 

“Sooo are you new here?” Tiffany said 

 

“Well yeah” i said and rub my nape

 

“Okay then you’ll be part of our group, we’re friends now okay taeyeon-ah?” 

 

“Uhh y-yeah sure” Tiffany giggled while seohyun just smiled. “You’re so cute taeyeon-ah” she said while she pinch my cheeks

 

“Owww that hurts” I pouted while rubbing my cheeks. They laugh at me as we continued our conversation since the teacher did not really go to our room.

 

 

———————————————————

 

 

 

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon how dare steal my food” screamed Sooyoung as the three of us laugh hestirically at her. Oh yeah I meet sooyoung earlier she was friends with tiffany and seohyun. She’s from class C and she’s really loud guess we all just clicked together.

 

“What a shikshin you are choi or should I call you a glutton beanpole” I said and laugh again

 

“ you midget i’m gonna kill you” sooyoung said as she shot deadly gazes at me. I was about to counter back but tiffany stop us 

 

“Yah guys stop it I can’t handle this i-i’m gonna die laughing to the both of you” tiffany said in between laughters and earned a laughter with all of us in the table. Though our laughter died down as someone cleared their throat. I look up and was shock to see the person beside the girl who just cleared .

 

“H-hi seohyuniee” the girl said as she blush. I was not really interested at her as I keep looking at the girl beside her. She’s much more beautiful up close 

 

“Hi yoona-ah”

 

“Yoona come on let’s go you’ve greeted her”  she said and proceeded to walk towards a table. This yoona girl look bak at her and seohyun and quickly said bye as she followed her.

 

 

“Yah stop gawking at her you’re drooling already” w-what? I then touch the sides of my mouth but there was no drool though.

 

 

“You imma go kill you beanpole” I was about to attack her but tiffany stop us.

 

“She’s taken already tae just find someone else” she said without looking at me as she just continue to eat

 

“Yup midget there was even a rumor that she’s practically engaged” sooyoung said and just shrugged her shoulders

 

“What’s her name though?” 

 

“Jessica. Jessica Jung”