CHAPTER 2 GO THROUGH

HIDDEN US - GD and DARA

DARA'S POV

"G take me home now please" as I look at the street lights. Unable to bear the weight of this feeling. I want to lie on the bed and empty my mind.

I suddenly felt Jiyong's hand reached out my face. He cupped my face. He always do this and I find it sweet. I like it.

"Dara noona, I love you and I will never break your trust again. Please believe me." it's almost as if he said it to me pleadingly. G has been very considerate with my feelings even before then. He is so good in concealing our relationship because this is what I wanted. I'm not ready yet to expose our relationship.

"Jiyong... I.. I.." I stuttered and blushed because his face is so near me. That made him grin. (ah!! his devilish grin that could melt anyone's heart including mine) He leaned closer to me now.. closer.. I closed my eyes. awaiting for him to kiss me.

chuuuu~

he kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes. He still have this wide grin on his face.

"Hmmp" I turned my face away from him somewhat disappointed. but he pulled my face close to his not allowing my turn, then he planted a kiss on my lips. Jiyong's lips is really soft and tender. Carressing my heart with his. My heart beating fast and almost couldn't take it. He then opened his mouth and a surge of ectasy eating us alive. He moaned. His kisses demanding and showing dominance, I could not fight it back. He's like a traveler in a desert deprived of water for a month and just found his oasis. His kisses reassuring me of this love and letting me feel that I am wanted. I feel weak in his strength. I opened my mouth and just let this bliss take me with my love.
I love you Jiyong.

He parted our lips then buried his head on my shoulders. both of us catching our breaths.

"Noona" he whispered softly. "I want to kiss you more" I could feel his breath on my neck, so warm. My heart beating fast.
"But if I don't stop now. I might lose myself and do things we both might regret."

REGRET? What? I thought to myself. If he continues he might regret it? Jiyong what are you doing with my heart? Is being with me and doing it with me a regrettable thing? I don't understand..

I pushed G away from me
"Take me home now please" I looked down. I dont want to see his face.

It took minutes for him to respond.. then he finally said
"Okay"
then we drove off silently.

JIYONG'S POV
I thought kissing her would make her know that I am serious with her. She responded and I was so glad but she suddenly became cold. Did I said something wrong?

Dara has this pure, bubbly image in the public and I respect her so much. I barely had the courage to stop myself from such advancements with what I started with a kiss. I want to walk her in the aisle untouch with my dirtied hands. I want to present her as what she is- an angel.
I wont tarnish her. I wont break her. I wont hurt her. I will love and protect her.

But would leaving her protect her from this devil me? Am I allowed to be beside my angel?

We finally reached her house.

"Jiyong..?" Her voice broke my train of thoughts.

I looked at her. She smiled cutely.

"I'm sorry" looking at me innocently and so loving. I look at her lips, God I want to taste those lips again.

"No.. I'm sorry" I said. I caused you pain my love. I took her hands to mine and made her hand my cheeks, my chin and my lips. I purred in her light touch.

"Jiyong-ah! wha- wha- what are you doing?" she is now red. unable to hide her blushing face she lowered her head. I just love teasing her.

"You're too innocent my love, this is just you touching your boyfriend's face" I smirked.

"I...I will leave now G" she pulled her hand and opened her side door. She was walking half way to her house when she stopped. She turned around, walked back to my car, opened the door again and said "Goodnight Jiyong-ya" then smiled sweetly. "fighting!" with her hand making a fist and encouraging us to go through this.
---
I lowered my head in amusement.
My Angel left me blushing.