CHAPTER 3 CHOICE

HIDDEN US - GD and DARA

DARA'S POV

"So cold.. I should have worn the thick one" I murmured under my freezing breath. I'm close now to the YG building. The president emailed me just this morning that he have something to discuss with me. huhu. what did I do this time?
(´ー`)

CHATCHAT
Dara: The president wanted to talk to me. I wonder what it is about.
GD: Tell me afterwards the details.
GD: I have a photoshoot now.
Dara: (⊙︿⊙✿) *worried*
GD: I got you.

GD is very serious everytime he's at work but never misses to reply back at me. Oh well that's a good thing.

---YG BUILDING, SECOND FLOOR---
Seungri: "Goodmorning dara noona! ≧◡≦" (waving at me)
"Oh Seungri goodmorning 。◕ ‿ ◕。" I replied. It's nice seeing him again. Seungri is one of my best bud here in YG he had given me lots of gifts and we spend time a lot also.

hehehe(∪ ◡ ∪)
As we talked and talked. Suddenly I had goosebumps all over me. I can feel someone is watching me. I looked into that direction and noticed GD's stern look at me from the studio "errr..."

Seungri followed my eyes and just bubbly said
"Oh Hyung? He's having photoshoot for his magazine cover for METRO issue. He is so serious noona, He's scary at work and he bullies me sometimes for fun" Seungri purposedly said, so that GD can hear him.

I looked at Seungri "Errr.. don't talk to your hyung like that or you might be scolded." I .

"Ehem. I heard that you little panda" GD said looking serious and gorgeous as ever. He is wearing a white tux and pants embezzeled with red shiny rings at the side with matching red longsleeve underneath, His hair permed designed to perfection. He look so posh and classy. I unintentionally looked at his lips and remembered what happened last night. I can feel my face burning up. aiiiissssh.

"UhMm weren't you having photoshoot GD?" I avoided his gaze.

"we're on break, there's still a few more shots to go for some sneakpeaks. Ya Noona came here to watch me?" grinning from ear to ear.

Gosh! this GD is teasing me!

"Okay hyung enough enough. stop flirting. we already know eversince before you like.. oops hehehe" he looked at GD amusingly, waiting for his comeback.

I was dumbfounded. He like who? I curiously looked at GD, questions in my eyes.

"Why aren't you in the recording studio?" GD stared at Panda. he brushed off the topic. "you'll have punishment if you don't go now"

"Ahahahe.. bye noona" then Seungri quickly ran off. *Escape*

"shouldn't you be going to the President's office?" he asked me softly. He teased me a lot but very soft spoken to me too.

"Yeah I was going to but then we chatted for a bit hihi" referring to Seungrii the panda (`・ω・´)
"uhmmm Jiyong, Who was the girl you like that pandarii talked about?"

GD laughed. Put his hand on my head and messed up my hair. He then looked at me in the eye and without a sound said "That. Girl. Is. You." I blushed at what he said. Really? eversince? My heart was ready to burst at that moment. Silly me. haha

"Alright. I will wait for you and we will have lunch together at the YG cafeteria DA-RA-NOO-NA" He winked at me then went to the photoshoot area cooly.

Aishhh that Jiyongiee he always emphasizes "that noona" in our workplace.
I walked happily going to Mr. Yang's office.
I knocked thrice. "Come in" the voice inside said.

"Hello President Yang" I said bubbly.

"Dara hello to you too" he chinky smiled at me while organizing his papers on his table. I feel something not good will happen.

"Does something matter Mr. Yang?" I nervously asked.

"No. none at all. It's just that I saw this picture sent to me just this morning. Do you have any idea who is it?" my eyes widened in disbelief. It's the time me and GD were walking towards his car, he was holding my hand while I was behind him. In the article it says 'YG Stars in disguise caught in action. Who's who?'. Gosh, We left the building together around this time. So, its obvious the workers are from the YG.

"uhmmm.. e.." I couldn't think at all.

"Ms. Park" Mr. Yang interrupted me.
"I will be very honest with you, When I saw this, the disguise didnt fool me. maybe for the majority they might work but not me." He confidently said. As if he is a detective who had just solve a crime.

"Well, this has nothing to do with me. Afterall, both of you had finished the contract of restriction for dating and intimate relationship." he smirked.

"but I want to ask you, Is there something going on between you and GDragon?" Mr. Yang looked at me in the eye. Awaiting for my response.

What should I dooooo? What should I say?

(⊙﹏⊙✿)