CHAPTER 4 - I KNOW

HIDDEN US - GD and DARA

DARA'S POV

"N..No President-nim" I stammered upon my lie.
I can't tell the President about our relationship. I am not ready yet to tell this to anyone. We just became a couple on Nov. 2017!
"We...We are not an item or anything President Yang." I continued "He was just so kind in giving me a ride that night" I am so nervous right now and I want to get out of his office ASAP!

IM SORRY JIYONG I have to lie. PLEASE FORGIVE ME later, I prayed upon the Heavens.
o(╥﹏╥)o

Mr. Yang looked at me intently. His eyes squinting. I think he doesn't believe me at all.
I know he want to purge the truth out of me but I wont let him. (╯°□°)╯noooo!

It feels like a whole day had passed already. The air is dead silent in his office.
I looked at Mr. Yang again. GOSH. He is still looking at me intently! He is trying to read my facial expression, gestures and even the truth in my eyes! eeeek! *Panic*
Oh please don't give me that look Mr Yang!
I already feel bad inside about denying my relationship with GDragon.

Jiyong must not know about this or he will be distraught. HE MUST NOT KNOW about my denial at all cost! ಥ‿ಥ

"Is that all President-nim?" I asked carefully.

"Yes yes that's all I need to know Dara" He smiled and dismissed me out from his office.

"Thank you for the time Mr. Yang. It was really just a misunderstanding." I stood up and hurriedly walked away from his workroom after excusing myself.

As I thread upon the YG hallway, I just can't get GD out of my mind. What will I tell him if he asks me what happened? Worse, how will I face him this lunch? ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
---
JIYONG'S POV

"You can come out now" President Yang motioned his hand for me to come out from the shadows of his workplace and to sit with him in his worktable.
"She's really a shy type nah?" He continued.

I just stayed silent. Processing the situation. I sighed. I know President Yang knows about us. He is a keen man afterall. I walked into his table and sat on where Dara just took her seat earlier ago.

He called me to come to his office after the photoshoot and so yeah, I saw and heard the whole thing.

"She has her own way of handling things Mr. President, I'll give her time and space" Though I said that as plainly and coldly as possible, there's this pain I am feeling right now that I cannot shake. I sighed again. I get Dara's point, I will never hold it against her- I totally understand. But, you just can't take the pain with what penetrated me like a bullet in the heart.

(ノ_・。)

"Kwon Jiyong" I looked at the President, I saw tenderness in his eyes.

"I wont say that I have been hard on you guys because I did it for all of your careers and also for this company" He seriously said in a matter-of-fact tone. All of us, trainees, are actually aware of the rules in YG before we entered. So why is he lamenting about it now? We survived.

"You endured a lot for many years Jiyong." he continued. Sadness in his voice. "I've been watching you since day 1 and I know that that girl is very special in your eyes. You just cant make a move because of the rule." He stopped then thought of something for a while. Then his face brightened up "Why dont you take a day off, clear your mind and breathe" He gladly suggested while reclining back on his seat comfortably.

A break? I thought to myself. I don't think that's what I need. I think me and Dara should talk about this matter seriously to clear both of our heads.


"No need Mr. Yang. Though, Thank you for the thought" I stated as I was showing him my smile despite the ache in me. I continued,
"As long as my girl is willing to take me in her life, I will give it my all and support her in her decision." I declared to him with sincerity in my heart. Then I bid my farewell to Mr. Yang, but as I was heading for the door and was about to turn the door knob he commented:

"That seems to be a dangerous vow Jiyong"

That stopped my action for a while.
"I brought her pain in the past Sir, So, I have to make up for my sins" I lamented.

"Okay, your call" Hinting my persistence. he approvingly ended the conversation.

---