CHAPTER 1 - REALITY

HIDDEN US - GD and DARA

SANDARA'S POV

"Dara! wait up. hey..." GD was calling out to me but I don't care. Galit ako sa kanya (Im angry at him). I've been patient all this time about us but this I can't take anymore.
GD caught up with me, catching his breath. Wearing his winter clothes: a turtle neck silver sweater with a black trench coat, a trapper hat with a logo of plusminusone (author's note: I dont wanna use peaceminusone because I might get sued hahaha) and some heavy studded belt and chains. His face gorgeous with a cotton masked covering his nose and mouth. Such a fashionista in disguise.

"I told you to wait for me... why were you walking too fast?" as he took my right hand with his. "Tell me what's wrong?"

I just kept silent but I didn't let go of his hand.

"Hey Noona" he perkily smiled as he teased me.

"Don't call me that Kwon Jiyong!" I hissed. I lowered my head as I usually don't want to be mean especially to him. I want to be a supportive person to him.

"haha why are you angry?" He cupped my face with his hands in the middle of the road. "You know if its not for us hiding our identities. I would kiss you right here, right now" then smiled widely, devilishy in confidence but he did! He kissed me in the forehead! His gaze lingered for a while as he led me towards his car. My hand interlaced with his.

He was always sweet. Jiyong is. but I am fed up with these news about girls. Last time was about Nana, then another one from Japan. I wanted to tell them he is mine, but I dont want to cause a ruckus in his career and mine. I want him, but is he really serious with me? I am afraid.

---Inside his car---
"Dara" he said softly. My heart beating fast, this always happens whenever he says my name seriously. He sighed. "Is this about the news you saw?" he looked into my eyes intently as if he wants to read my mind but he couldn't. He wants me to open up.

I break his gaze. Should I tell him the truth? that what he said is true? I smiled and laugh lightly at him. I wont tell him, I want him to enjoy life and this is just a jealous issue, Yes I am jealous. oh God Dara! you're jealous.
"Haha nope! Wag kang assuming! (don't assume)" aigyoo*

He is still looking at me. "You know we can tell them anytime about us"

"No.. I'm still not ready Jiyong.." I bubbled under my breath.. How can I tell him that even if I can feel his care for me. I have this fear of him leaving me? I could not compete with his stardom and all. I am just older than him. He can find many young stars. Why are you attached to me Jiyong? Why me? I thought to myself.

JIYONG'S POV
Seeing her eyes in pain makes my heart uneasy. What did I do? I just want her to be happy but damn there's another news about me with this rumored "girlfriend" in Japan that is now circulating. Not that it matters, Media is always dirty- playing tricks and making up stories. But, how about Dara? this would affect her. I have already hurt her before and broke her trust, this news is not good for us.

I want her to open up "Is this about the news?" I asked.

""Haha nope! Wag kang assuming! (don't assume)" aigyoo* she replied. Her face is perfect like an angel, but now, like a broken angel and it's all because of me! God do I derserve her? She's too fragile but I am trying my best to shield her from all the pain. Why is it too hard to love when you're a star?

She is all cute, laughs and fun but I know when she's in pain, I can see it in her eyes.
Even if she tries to hide it. I held her hand tigthly to make my presence known to her. God I love her! I know she's the one. I wanted to tell the world that she is my girlfriend and I will. But she's telling me she's not ready yet. Why? Why my beloved Dara? tell me my sweet daisy... why?