Science Partner

The Fight For Taehyung’s Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Taehyung POV ]

Finally English was over and done with, now i have science which is my worst subject!!!,but namjoon is great at it!! He is in the top 3 smartest students in school. He really is a cool guy. Science teacher: " Okay, students today we will be doing a planet project you guys will be partnered up, so i will call out your name and your partner's name and you guys will come at front and draw a piece of paper and that piece of paper will say your planets name that you will do for your project".

 

Science teacher: " Okay, now i will call out the first two students, taehyung and namjoon come up here and draw your piece of paper, oh and you can't switch partners you have to stay with the one you are assigned with". Oh no i want to die, i can't be partnered with namjoon!! i am going to die uuaaggh!!! i think i'm going to have a heart attack!!

 

Ok ok calm down, you have to get up and draw your planet. After i finished talking to myself to calm down i opened my eyes and looked and guess what....yup you're right it was namjoon. " Hey, since you didn't come up with me i drew a paper and we got 'Mars' are you feeling okay, taehyung?                             i was surprised that he got worried i turned my head the other way and blushed a little and i was panicking so i kind of stuttered my answer to him.

 

" Y-y-yes i-i'm f-fine". That was so embarrasing why did i have to get partnered up with namjoon now he's goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter