The crush

The Fight For Taehyung’s Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung POV] For the past 10 years, I have been alone. I go to college in the mornings and leave in the afternoon, then I go to my part time job as a hairstylist. My parents have never been a part of my life and every now and then I ask myself “When will they come and visit me”? But then my parents never really loved me, they only loved my older brother because I came out to my parents that I was gay and I thought they would support me but they didn’t and when I turned I turned 18 my father gave me one million dollars because he wanted me to leave and never come back.

 

My father was a billionaire he was very rich and owned 20 companies that made him a lot of money and after he gave me the money I packed my stuff and left. Now I live in a apartment all alone but to be honest it feels much better here than it was at home because my family weren’t a loving family but that doesn’t mean I have to stop missing them. After finishing talking to myself I looked at the clock and it was 12am I went to my bedroom and went to sleep. (6:00am) The alarm went on and I woke up and I got my head up and felt my body get heavy and I fell back on the bed I was to lazy to get up again and told myself just 10 more minutes 10...mor...minu...zzzz(snoring).

 

Then I woke up from the best sleep ever then I grabbed the alarm clock and looked at it and it was “7:40am”!!! I quickly got up and got ready to got to college I didn’t have time to eat breakfast so I took a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter