What to do?!

The Fight For Taehyung’s Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This is a warning this chapter is kind of depressing so if you don't want to feel sad are you don't like depressing then dont read this but honestly its not that depressing well to me it isn't but maybe to other readers it could be depressing so this is just a warning for you people who don't like depressing topics.  

 

[ Taehyung POV ]

 

"Sorry, Hoseok, but I think we shouldn't see each other for a while."

"I'M SORRY PLEASE DON"T LEAVE ME TAE!!!"

*When Taehyung left and closed the door he sled down and curled into a ball, putting his hands on his face and started crying*

Why do I feel so guilty, why do I have these feelings towards jhope why do I have to feel this way I can't fall in love with hoseok and namjoon at the same time!?

*Taehyung felt so bad, he didn't know what to do he just wanted to be happy, but now he is stressed, because he doesn't know what to do anymore*

I got got up and started walking on the sidewalk, I called for a taxi to take me home. When I arrived at my apartment, I went to take a shower.

I looked in the mirror after taking my shirt off. hoseok made a lot of marks on me, there's too many I won't be able to cover them all.

* Taehyung went in the shower. The warm water pouring onto his body, making Taehyung feel sad, then Taehyung started crying again. He punched the wall and hunched over, he asked himself "Why me"? "Why did this had to happen to me"?*

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter