"... Love is nothing more than just a waste of time"

[SongFic] Waste It On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Rio-chan!! These are for you…” Ryosuke skipped towards Rio and handed her 3 pieces of her favourite chocolate. He gave off a wide smile after seeing the girl he admires. However, this soon faded when Rio awkwardly smiled at him and stepped back at his actions. He can sense that the girl is fidgety when she’s alone with him. What the heck? He’s an idol… Rio is the only girl who seems to be uncomfortable around his presence… 

 

“I don’t bite, you know” Ryosuke uttered after seeing Rio almost in the verge of running away.

 

“Eh? Sorry…” She replied then slowly took the 3 pieces of chocolate from Ryosuke’s hand… “I’ll give these to my nephew when I get home” she continued, making Ryosuke pout on his place.

 

“Ehh?? They’re for you!” he thought to himself then soon saw Rio’s figure disappearing in thin air. Like a professional ninja, Rio ran towards the dressing room and left a pouting Yamada Ryosuke alone in the middle of the hallway.

 

“UHGG! Why is this so hard?!” Ryosuke shouted and scuffled his hair in frustration and defeat. He sat down on the floor as if all his energy drained out in pursuing one girl – Yamada Rio. He found himself staring into blank space and thought how he took his fangirls for granted. Girls usually throw themselves at him, for Pete’s sake! Why does the girl he truly likes keeps running away? Isn’t that ironic?

 

 

 

*Next day*

 

 

Rio blinked twice after seeing a bouquet of flowers peacefully sitting on her desk. She felt Kim elbowed her with a teasing smile plastered on her face. You see, the news of Ryosuke confessing to Rio spread like wildfire in the whole Jimusho that even other idol groups know. It’s been almost a week since Ryosuke’s sudden confession and it still stays fresh on Rio’s mind like it was just yesterday. Every day when Rio takes a glimpse of Yamada, it never fails to send chills on her spine.

 

 

“I never thought Yama-chan can be so romantic~” Kim said, almost like a song – obvious that she enjoys teasing the younger one… “It’s been a week. Why haven’t you given him an answer yet? He’s not your type? Or are you playing hard to get” she continued with a chuckle.

 

 

After hearing this, Rio slumped down on her own chair and touched the corner of her forehead. She then faced Kim with a serious facial expression.

 

“I… I just don’t think it’s right to date Yama-chan. That won’t be fair on him, right?” Rio started to explain, hoping that her most trusted friend would understand… “He was there when I was dumped. He heard everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter