Cry Baby

[SongFic] Waste It On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“That’s him?” Ryosuke felt his fist itching for something to punch when he saw the guy who broke Rio’s heart - the same guy that made her cry. Kim tried her best to stay hidden from the two figures not far from them and just realised how lucky she was to have quickly pulled Ryosuke before being discovered. 

 

“Yeah… He works as a Production Technician for JUMP. He’s quite good, actually. I hear he’s popular with the ladies too”

 

“More popular than JUMP? I don’t think so. That guy needs to learn a lesson for messing with MY Rio” Ryosuke left off a ‘tsk’ and glared at the guy standing next to the girl he likes. He was about to approach them but Kim just hindered him in doing so. 

 

“Don’t you dare meddle! Rio-chan needs to deal with him herself” Kim made a point and just watched Ryosuke fighting the urge to punch the guy. They just couldn’t do anything but to watch in the sidelines and cheer for Rio.

 

—-

 

 

 

Rio tried her best to speak but a sudden block on was felt. She froze from where she was standing and just eyed the boy in front, looking her up and down like a criminal. 

 

“Hmm… You look pretty today” She heard him say with a smirk. The man examined her dress and noticed the small red ribbon sitting on Rio’s hair. He then took a step forward her direction and touched her left shoulder… “Are you trying to fish some guys?” he said insensitively, not noticing an angry aura not far behind.

 

“Don’t bother… looking like that won’t make you magically popular with men. You’re still my plain old ex-girlfriend” The man chuckled before patting Rio’s head with sympathetic eyes. Rio just looked back at him, beads of tears slowly forming underneath her eyes. She tried her best not to look weak but she just can’t help but to take his words to heart. Just a moment ago, Ryosuke ‘denied’ that he likes her and now, another guy is taking her confidence down the dumps. 

 

Ainosuke was about to say another set of hurtful words when…

 

*BANG*

 

He felt a sudden impact coming from an unconfirmed source. The punch made him stumble across the floor, making him now a few feet away from Rio. He touched the corner of his lower lip and felt a wet substance on it. He’s bleeding! 

 

“What the hell?!” He mouthed the words of anger before seeing Ryosuke looking down on him with fierce and sharp stares… “Y-Yamada-san?” 

 

 

“Touch MY girl again and you’re dead” Ryosuke threatened and pulled Rio behind him like she was the most precious thing for him. Ainosuke, on the other hand felt his eyebrows crossing at the centre, not believing that the girl he recently dumped is now being protected by none other than Yamada Ryosuke - the ace member of the group he basically works for. 

 

“Yamada-san… There’s gotta be a mistake. You don’t mean her, right? Believe me, I’ve been there and she’s NOT worth the trouble”

 

Hearing this, Ryosuke felt his anger take its peak and just couldn’t help but to land another punch on his face which consequently made him land flat on the floor. He then stepped on his chest and placed a bit of his weight on it… “You have no respect. Don’t you ever show your face to me, or to Rio” Ryosuke heard him wince in pain after releasing his leg from his chest. He then pulled Rio’s hand and held it tightly. 

 

After a few steps, Ryosuke turned around once again to the man he just punched… 

 

“By the way, in case it wasn’t clear, YOU’RE FIRED” he coldly said and led Rio towards the exit. 

 

 

Rio felt her fast beating heart rate rebelling on her chest. She could feel the warmth coming from Ryosuke's hand which was enough to make her feel safe and secure. If wasn’t for him, Rio will end up feeling like the ‘loser’ again. 

 

“Th-Thank you” she uttered silently under her breath. This made Ryosuke stop and sit down to the nearest park bench. He saw Rio looking down on the ground, embarrassed of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter