Chapter 7

Help Me: I'm not okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Namjoon was already inside a taxi on his way to his company main building. He could not believe himself to disclose his personal phone number to a girl that he knows nothing except her name. But being with Lee Inha somehow makes him feel him again. As Kim Namjoon. And for that reason only, he did not want to lose the opportunity to meet her again. He always wrote on his lyrics that sometimes people confused both he is RM or Kim Namjoon and he even asked about it in interview. After sometimes, he also confused himself. But the moment they spent together make him felt certain with who he is.

 

He shakes his head with disbelief as a smile formed on his lips. They barely talked to each other in the one hour together. But yet he did not feel cramped or burden at all with the silence surrounding them. The awkward and full with sarcasm girl calm Kim Namjoon’s heart. She does not afraid to express her opinion but she also concerned enough to take care of others feelings. That’s what his first impression towards the girl, who is now his new friend.

The taxi has stopped and Kim Namjoon starts to gather his composure. Today‘s meeting will be discussing on the next comeback of BTS. He needs to focus but somehow the joyous feeling seems to have appeared on his face.

“Namjoon-ah, you look happy. Is there any squirrel jump on your lap today at the park,” Hoseok said as Namjoon entered the meeting room. The members were all there except for Yoongi and Seokjin but the management the team also were not in the room as well.

“Oh, no, there is no squirrel today but the weather outside is so good,” he said while taking a seat next to Jungkook who are looking at him with a curious eye. The room slowly filled with the management team and the rest of BTS member and the meeting eventually start as they all discuss the new concept for the new album. The Trilogy of Love Yourself have ended and they have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter