Chapter 6

Help Me: I'm not okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you be my friend then?” he asked and again I lost for words. This can’t be serious. Am I dreaming at the moment? Kim Namjoon aka RM from BTS just asked me to be his friend. Gosh this will be huge if Hye-soo found out about this.

“Sure, if you need one,” I said and look away. Gosh, this is so weird, how on earth am I experience this. And I don’t know what to do. First, I was able to meet him in person and witness him breakdown face to face. Then, we bumped to each other and he treats me my coffee. Now we are actually agreeing to be each other friends? What did I do to deserve this?

“You haven’t asked why I am crying on the other day, you know.” Suddenly his voice ringing after 2 minutes of silence. Oh no! I did not see this coming. Did I curious about it on the first hand? No to be honest. If he is my patient at the hospital that is the first thing I will ask. Simply to pinpoint the actual feeling and reason behind their sadness. But he is not my patient and I don’t find it reasonable to ask something very personal when we only talked to each other less than an hour.

“Well, you haven’t said anything and I believe you have your reason behind it. But if you want to let it out, I’m all ears on it” he leans on the trunk and looking ahead. I know that he was contemplating whether or not to share his feelings.

“I guess I’ll save it for another time. I’m in a great mood at the moment and I want the feelings to last longer for the day,” he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter