Chapter 4

Help Me: I'm not okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Namjoon  still felt uneasy with the thought of the girl walking around wearing a shoes drenched in coffee but she left most instantly and he was too startled to say anything. That’s her. The girl in the rain. It was a brief moment but he still remember her. Her clueless but concern expression when they encounter in the rain. It was the day when he felt down. The feeling that keep on coming quite often now when he and his group is in the center of attention.

 He thought on that day there will be words spreading around the fandom of meeting him crying in the park. But nothing was out. Kim Namjoon assumed that the girl was not a fan and does not realized who he is. When he saw that the girl she accidently bumped into was the same girl from 2 days ago makes him felt somewhat excited to know what is her reaction of meeting him. The awkward silent when they make eye contact confirmed that the girl recognize him. But as who is a question to him.

 He glanced to the watch and it shows 11.40 am. He has around one and a half hour before meeting with the management at their company. He decided to take a stroll to the park that he currently love to visit. There are likely no one visiting the park except for elderly and a few middle age couples. The environment that always filled with bird chimes and many big trees surround the park drawn him to visit more often.

Kim namjoon were looking around and took a few pictures of random flowers and branches when he he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter