Chapter 5

Help Me: I'm not okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gloomy clock song has ended and the music player changed to hardcore rock song causing me wince. ‘Nope, that music is not suitable for current environment’. I was about to grab my phone when I felt a goosebumps as I thought that I’ve been watched.

“Oh my god!!!” I screamed and he was taken a back. What the hell, being stalk are not cool man.

“I’m sorry, I doesn’t mean to be rude but I saw your shoes and thought on checking who it belongs to and then I saw you. I was not trying to stalk on you”, he said

“oh, okay,,,” that’s the only reply that I could give but I still give him a judging expression.

“ I really does not mean anything else, by the way I’m Kim Namjoon” he said to break the silent and tense air. He does not know why but he things that it mean no harm to actually introduce him to this complete stranger.

“It’s okay. I mean it is not okay to stalk on people but I understand that you mean no harm. And obviously, I know who you are.”

“You do know who I am?” he asked in disbelief.

“Yes, I mean, I’m in my twenties and a student. I must be living in a cave to not know who BTS are”.

“Well, you seemed not to recognize me on the first meeting, you left without saying anything.” I was shook that he actually remember me on our first meeting. I was tensed when he suddenly came closer and take a sit under the same tree. ‘Do you have to take this tree, there are tons of other big trees here’ I frowned while judging him.

“Did you mind if I sit here?” he asked.

“well you already make yourself comfortable there.” I said and slowly trying to gather back my attention to complete my report.

“are you not a fans of us? You said you know me but are you a fan?” he asked. I thought for moment before looked at him.

“ I listened to your song once in a while, but I do not join the fandom if that’s what you actually mean by being fan”, I said.

“Why not?” he asked and I release a deep sigh. I start to worry if I ever gonna co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter