MAFIA 02

Who You: MAFIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I really like writing this story so I might just write some more and upload more chapters when I have time this week. But otherwise, I usually upload a chapter every Wednesday and Thursday! I have so many ideas for this story ohmygosh! Love you guys! Thanks for commenting and supporting Who You: MAFIA! I love reading your guy’s comments! The more comment you guys write, the more I have motivation to write and upload a chapter! Don’t forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote! Love you guys!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong we need to go now. The cops are coming.” Top Hyung said while trying to pull me away from the man seated. The man was tied to the chair. His eyes were brutally swollen, his lips were the darkest shade of purple and blue, and he had a giant cut through his chest. 

 

I did that.

 

No one messes with me.

 

The man, Jiwon Kim was my best friend. 

 

He’s been a member of our gang since birth. He’s been with us thick and thin. He was like a brother. To all of us. 

 

This is not the Jiwon Kim I know. 

 

Yesterday he tried to steal 1 billion dollars from us. When we tried to hunt him down, we had a hard time doing so until we found out that bastard had been hiding in our storage room the whole time. He’s been tied up to this chair ever since and I’ll make sure he stays here until I’m done with him.

 

I don’t care about the money. He lied to me. He said it was for treatment for his mom’s cancer treatments. Daesung did his research. His mom is living in Jeju island in perfect condition. Turns out Jiwon wanted to gamble all that money and get drunk all night at a casino. 

 

“Distract them.” I said while staring at Jiwon. 

 

Hyung sighed and nodded as he walked out the storage room. I was dripping in sweat. I gripped the knife I was holding and slashed him one last time. This time at his left eye.

 

“AAAARRGGHHH!”

 

I felt to betrayed when I saw Jiwon stealing our money from our safe. He was suppose to be our brother. I can never see him the same ever again.

 

“You lied to me.” 

 

“I’m sorry.” 

 

“You’re mom is fine in jeju.” 

 

“I’ll pay back everything I owe.”

 

“MONEY IS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE JIWON.” 

 

“I thought we were brothers. But I guess not.” 

 

“C’mon ji. Give me another chance.” 

 

“Rot to hell Jiwon.” 

 

I took the towel from the ground and wiped my bloody hands. I walked out the storage room and locked it shut. 

 

“JIYONG JIYONG PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME.” 

 

He should know what kind of person I am. If someone I care deeply about betray me... I cut them out of my life. 

 

I walked to the bridge near the storage room and through the key into the river. No one can get in or out of that storage room. Jiwon will die in hell. Literally. 

 

I don’t care if he was my brother, not by blood but by heart. He lied to me and that’s enough for me. Who knows what other lies he could’ve told. 

 

It was hard to leave him but he deserved it.

 

Just breath Jiyong. 

 

I looked to my right. There it was. The city towers of Seoul just miles away but I could still see a glimpse of it. Grandma had recently gotten sick. I should probably grab ginseng on the way back. 

 

From the corner of my eye, I saw Seungri walking towards me. He patted my shoulders and sighed. 

 

“I’ll miss Jiwon.” 

 

“He deserved it.” 

 

“But he’s also our brother Hyung.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter