Episode Seven

Episodes of Us

We reached the entrance of Mina's residence and some of her caretaker opened the big gate for us. It has a wide garden and we have to drive around before we can reach the actual house. 

Wow. She is this rich.

The house has a modern exterior design and walls are mainly glassed. I think I'll get lost if I'd be left alone in this huge place. 

 

We were greeted by an old man as soon as we get out of the car.

 

"Welcome back, Ms. Myoui." He bowed before Mina. 

"Prepare for tomorrow, we have guests coming." Mina ordered passing the old man. The rest of her maids took the bags from the hospital and assisted us inside.

"I will make everything perfect for tomorrow, My lady." The old man smiled. "Is there anything you and your friends need for tonight?"

"Dinner." Momo answered sheepishly.

"Jakuzzi." Sana raised her hand.

"Nayeon." Mina declaired as she looked at me. "I need Im Nayeon."

I looked down to hide my flushed face. Why does Mina have to say that. When I look up she already left.

"Very well, you will have anything you need." He snapped his fingers and a pile of maids lined in front of him. "You four prepare a good dinner for Ms. Hirai, you already know what she likes-"

"Jokbal." Momo whispered to the maids.

"And you three, you take care of the Jakuzzi and make sure to make Ms. Minatozaki comfortable. Now go." The maids bowed and left as ordered.

"And I assume you are Ms.Im?" The old man smiled at me, I nodded. "This way to Ms. Myoui's room. Please follow me."

I looked at Momo and Sana and they both gave me an approving look. I followed the old man.. we walked and turned.






As I stepped inside the room, I knew what was coming. Mina's lips. And I was right but I looked down.

"No....?" She asked. "Shame. I was actually expecting...."

"Mina..."

"Yes, Nayeonie?" she scoot closer and cupped my face. 

"I know that you know how much you affect me, you know that if you'll gonna ask for it now, I don't have the strength to say no.. but if, just this once, I have a say on this, can you not ask for it? I want you to rest and gain back your strength... please?"

"You ramble so much - but okay, I imagined this night to be steamy and wild, but I guess we can go vanilla. Just vanilla. Hmm?" 

"No-o, not even vanilla, what in the word 'rest' did you not understand?" I stepped away from her. 

"'et" Oh no, she will explode. "Just say you don't want to do it coz you grew tired of me and go."
But before she can even drown herself with more depressing thoughts, I pushed her to bed and pin her there. She groaned in paid in sudden impact

"Mina...god, I want to ravish you, tire you out till you'll be the one to say it's enough - but I'm stopping myself." I looked at her, she's pale and she lost so much weight. I feel tears heating up from the corner of my eyes. 

"why- I am here. We can do it." She reversed our position. She's on top and well, I'm the bottom. 

"let's not please, even- even just for tonight? I'm worried of you - of what might happen to you tomorrow, to be honest I really don't know what's happening and what I am suppose to do here or if there's something I can do--

"shh, a'ight, let's not, don't cry now you look ugly" she chuckled

She settled beside me and locked me in a hug. "we've progressed don't you think?" 

"what do you mean?" curiosity enveloped my whole being.

"Us." I felt her lips on my forehead. I closed my eyes and savored that short contact

"Nayeon..?"


"Hmm?"

"I know it took me awhile to say this, but I think - I'm catching feelings." 

Feelings...

"I think I like you more than I should."

Ohmygod

"What am I going to do Nayeonie? This isn't part of my plan. But heck with that. I don't care anymore about anything that isn't you."


She hugged me tighter and there, I understood the meaning of happines. Hell may come tomorrow, but atleast I have felt heaven today.



























***Sorry for the very late update. Just came back from months of training today. I just want to say I really missed writing stuff. Y'all take care! xoxo