Episode One

Episodes of Us



"Nayeon!" An annoying person appeared.

"Go away!"

"Whoa, easy there."

I looked at her with disgust. What does she want from me?

"What do you want?" I looked around her. Good, she's not with her friends. Their group, specially their leader, is very well-known in the university as law-breakers and when they're together it'll only mean one thing, trouble.

"Nothing, she just sent me to greet you a good morning." And she flashed her infamous flirty smile.

I rolled my eyes on her. "My morning was good until you showed up." I don't know what's their deal. They keep on bugging me everyingday. 

"So mean. Anyways, she said she hope you'll have a great day." She said not losing her smile.

"I'd definitely have one if you'll stop bothering me. Good bye!" I left her and went ahead. But I suddenly felt her cold hands on my elbow and her sudden pull put me back on my place.

"What are you doing? L-Let me-go."

"Not so fast, Nayeon. She have an additional message, listen first." Her grip became tighter. 

I struggled to step away from her.

"Is she bothering you, Nayeonie?" Jihyo, our Student Regent, came on time to my rescue. Her judging eyes landed on the girl in front of me.

"We're just talking here, Jihyo." The girl defended.

"Really?" Jihyo said unconvinced. Her eyes went down to the my elbow held tight by the girl. "That's not how I see it, Sana."

Sana abruptly let me go, she looks annoyed and pissed.

"She will not like this, Jihyo. Stop putting your nose in our business." 

"I am the Student Regent and all the students are my business, including you.. inlcuding her. Now go while I'm still being nice or else I'll be forced to send a report about this. She wouldn't want her friend to be in detention, would she?"

Sana's gaze turned sharp and deadly. "You know we're nowhere under you. Quit with your detention bull." And she turned to me, "Nayeon, she wants to meet you after class, come to our club at 5:00pm sharp. Don't be late. You know how time is important to us Japanese."  

She wants to see me? What for? I don't like where this is going. 

"No, I won't go." I firmly said.

"She wants you there and I won't hesitate to drag you to the club if needed. Let's save each other the trouble and just show up. Have a good day." And she left.


I hate her

I am two years older than her but she don't respect me at all. Well, what's new? She does not respect anyone. I still wonder what she's doing here in our school. This is a common and average university which was mainly built to help the poor yet deserving students but the public don't really know that there is a tyrant, rich, heiress lurking inside the walls of this school.

She's a delinquent. And my grandfather didn't send me here just to associate myself with students like her. 

"Are you going? Jihyo asked.

"I'm not sure. I know I'll fall to her trap the moment I'll step in their club but if I won't go, it will just double the trouble." 

Jihyo let out a deep sigh. She walked me to my classroom. "I can come with you, Nayeonie. I won't let her do-" 

"I appreciate it, Jihyo. But we both know you don't have power over her." I cut off. Truth be told, she's above us all.


5:00 PM


I set foot at the club.

"You came." Sana approached me happily when I arrived. "Thank you."

"Only because this is located along my way, so I decided to drop by."

"Whatever reason there is, I'm just glad you came. She's waiting for you. Follow me." She led the way and we walked a bright mirrored hallway. We reached the second floor and she left me in front of a room with translucent door. "Oh, just a quick reminder, don't do anything that will upset her. Okay?" 

I opened the door. 

"Did you miss me as bad as I missed you?" She's leaning with her back at the translucent window wall. Her straight hair is messy and dark circles are evident around her eyes. She looked tired.

"Are you taking your medications?"

"That's not the answer I'm expecting to hear." 

"Did you ditch your weekly check up again?"

"Stop."

"I'll call your doctor."

"No, you won't." She crossed the distance between us and pulled me closer. Without warning, she claimed my lips. I tried to push her but she pinned me to the wall and kissed me hungrily. I calmed down and let her tongue explore freely in my mouth.

I'm used to it.

Yes, this happening. With her, it always happen.

Myoui Mina is evil.