Prologue: The Moment of Now

Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

The Moment of Now

 

“Socks?” Junhoe asked as he looked inside the dresser.

“Soooocksss..” Chanwoo replied checking the pockets of his luggage. “Check!”

“Boxers?” Junhoe asked without looking away from the dresser.

“Booooxxeeerrrsss...” Chanwoo checked underneath the pile of jeans neatly folded. “Check!”

“June?” Junhoe asked as he looked at Chanwoo with a pout.

Chanwoo smiled as he slowly stood up and walked over to the other. He pulled Junhoe up and wrapped an arm around his waist. “Check.” He whispered as he stared at his pouted lips. He leaned down and kissed the other softly. “But I don't think June will fit in my luggage.”

Junhoe looked down and Chanwoo couldn't help but smile as the other looked serious enough to be considering his last words.

“I'm flexible enough.” Junhoe said shrugging.

Chanwoo grinned as he kissed Junhoe's cheek. “Oh are you now?”

Junhoe grinned back. “Would you like to see just how flexible I am?”

“Show me....please.” Chanwoo whispered as he pushed Junhoe down the bed.

“Gladly!” Junhoe responded as he pulled Chanwoo down by his collar.

Junhoe pressed his lips against Chanwoo's as he proceeded to strip the younger off of his clothes.

 

 

 

Hanbin sulked on the couch as he followed Jiwon with his eyes.

Jiwon looked over and chuckled. “I won't be gone that long.”

Hanbin snubbed the other as he looked away. “A month is long enough for me.”

Jiwon agreed. A month without Hanbin would be like forever and a day.

He abruptly stopped what he was doing and walked over to the younger man. “I'll come back with those shoes you've always wanted.”

Hanbin shook his head childishly. “How about you don't leave at all?” He suggested, raising both his eyebrows. “That's better than new shoes.”

Jiwon smiled. “I'll miss you.” He whispered as he ruffled Hanbin's hair.

Hanbin pouted. “Then don't gooooo!” He whined.

Jiwon sighed. “Hanbin-ah,” he started, “seriously...every time I leave, you act like this.”

Hanbin smiled his knowing smile. “You know Bobby hyung, I won't act like this if you never leave.”

Jiwon sighed again. He crouched down and zipped his luggage close. “I'll make sure to give Raon your gift.”

“Don't leeeaaavvveeeee!” Hanbin whined as he hugged the older tightly.

“Yah!” Jiwon yelled. “You're acting as if I'm leaving you for good.”

“It feels like you are.” Hanbin whispered sadly.

Jiwon hugged back just as tight. “I'm not. I love you, pabo-yah! You're stuck with me forever.”

Hanbin smiled. “Good. I love you too!”

The two kneeled in front of one another on the floor as they started to kiss each other like there was no tomorrow around the corner.

 

 

 

Junhoe wouldn't let go.

He held on Chanwoo's hand tightly as the younger checked his luggage in.

“Chanu-yah...” He whined as they walked towards the gate.

Chanwoo chuckled as he reached out and pulled Junhoe in his embrace. “I left you a gift on the dining table.”

Junhoe buried his face against the crook of Chanwoo's neck. “I don't want it.”

Chanwoo smiled as he inhaled Junhoe's scent. “Are you sure?”

Junhoe pulled away, tears evident in his eyes. “What is it?”

“You'll see when you get home.” Chanwoo replied.

“Tell me what it is.” Junhoe demanded.

“You'll see when you open it.” Chanwoo said, refusing to reveal anything.

Junhoe loves surprises, but he didn't care. Not when Chanwoo was gonna be gone for a month.

Junhoe frowned. “Tell meee!” He demanded as he tried to tickle the other.

“Yah! Koo June!” Chanwoo warned. “Don't be like this!”

“Tell meee!” Junhoe persisted as he continued to tickle the younger.

Chanwoo laughed and pulled Junhoe in his arms.

Leaning down, he gave Junhoe a deep kiss.

Junhoe's arms s around Chanwoo's neck as he responded with an even deeper kiss.

“God, I'll miss you,” Chanwoo breathed against Junhoe's lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter