Infinite

Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite

 

Believe in infinite possibilities. Just because you cannot see them, does not mean they do not exist.

[There are infinite realities as there are infinite universes. This is a concept of one reality overlapping another in a mere split second of two strangers making a brief eye contact.]

 

 

Chanwoo waited impatiently as he eyed for his luggage on the carousel.

Ding!

He took his phone out of his pocket and checked the screen.

Hurry up!

The message said, bringing a smile on his face.

Araseo~

He typed, replying back.

Gidalyeo.

Ding!

He chuckled at the instant response he received.

Yah! If you're not here in five minutes, you can take a cab home!

He typed again.

Yah! If you leave without me, I won't give you your present.

Ding!

Does this present involve the both of us in our birthday suit, on our beeeed~?

Chanwoo smiled widely as he typed a response.

Quite possibly...

Ding!

yeah!

Chanwoo laughed out loud, causing those around him to stare at him weirdly. He quickly put his phone away as he spotted his luggage getting further away from him.

“Wait!” He muttered under his breath as he chased after it.

Once he finally got a hold of his luggage, he happily pulled it along and headed towards the exit.

The feeling of excitement rushing through him as he neared the sliding doors, knowing who was waiting for him on the other side.

The moment he lifted his head up as the doors slowly opened, his eyes landed on a pair of eyes that looked at him with anticipation.

 

Jiwon craned his neck as he watched the sliding doors, waiting for the familiar face he missed so much.

He gripped the sign in his hand as he waited.

“I've missed you!” Said the sign.

And he did. He missed him so much, no matter how long or how little time had passed since they've seen each other.

In Jiwon's case, almost a month was an eternity too long.

The doors slid open as a lone man walked through.

When their eyes locked with each other, a bright white light flashed, momentarily blinding their surrounding.

 

Jiwon waved to the crowd with a bright smile on his face as he ended his performance.

The League of Legends Championship continued on as he made his way backstage with everyone congratulating him for a job well done as he passed them along the way.

Opening the door to the makeshift waiting room, he smiled widely as a tall young man greeted him with flowers in hand.

“Congratulations hyung!” Chanwoo said as he walked up to Jiwon and gave him a hug.

“Thanks, maknae.” He replied hugging the younger back. “Meet me outside in an hour, eoh?”

Chanwoo nodded, like a good little boy, as he gave the other one last hug before heading out.

 

Chanwoo waited alone, patiently for Jiwon. He could have stayed a bit longer inside and watched the championship, but he opted to waiting outside in case his hyung arrived earlier.

He didn't.

In fact, he waited almost two hours for Jiwon before the older walked out.

“Let's go!” Was all Jiwon said as he patted the maknae on the back and headed towards the van.

“Where are we going, hyung?” Chanwoo asked once the vehicle started moving.

“Just wait.” Jiwon said as he grinned before leaning his head back and resting his eyes.

Chanwoo smiled and remained silent, leaving Jiwon to nap.

He leaned over and stared down at his hyung, smiling. “You did great, Bobby hyung. I'm proud of you.” He whispered.

Jiwon didn't show any reaction. He wasn't really sleeping. He was smiling inside as he heard the younger whisper to him.

 

Once the van came to a complete stop and as Chanwoo's eyes opened wide, Jiwon smiled.

“Really hyung?” Chanwoo asked excitedly.

Jiwon chuckled. “Of course kid! You came to watch me perform and stayed until the end.”

Chanwoo merely smiled before stepping out of the van.

He grabbed Jiwon's hand and pulled him along with him excitedly.

“Yah! Slow down kid!” Jiwon said, amused at the maknae's reaction.

“Stop acting like an old man and hurry up!!” Chanwoo whined.

Jiwon laughed as they approached an empty batting cage.

He quickly grabbed a helmet and placed it on Chanwoo's head.

The younger couldn't contain his smile and excitement, and Jiwon couldn't contain himself from leaning over and kissing the maknae.

“Thanks for always being there for me, Chanwoo-yah.” He whispered when they both pulled away from each other.

Chanwoo picked up the bat and stepped inside the cage. He looked at Jiwon, smiling, taking his stance before a ball flew across with Chanwoo hitting it with precision. “It's because I love you, Bobby hyung.

Jiwon smiled.

No amount of words can describe what he was feeling as he watched Chanwoo enjoy his favourite sport.

No amount of words can convey his love, his emotions, seeing Chanwoo happy and smiling.

He watched in complete silence, and in awe, as Chanwoo hit every baseball that flew at him.

When the maknae was finished, he stepped out of the batting cage and offered it to Jiwon. “Your turn, hyung.”

Jiwon shook his head. “I'm good, kid.”

Chanwoo pouted. “Aww, at least try it.”

Jiwon laughed. “I at it.”

Chanwoo smiled as he grabbed Jiwon's hand and pulled him inside.

Positioning himself behind Jiwon, Chanwoo guided Jiwon's movements as a baseball flew at him.

Jiwon closed his eyes and when Chanwoo helped him swing, he felt his hand vibrate against the handle of the bat as the loud sound of the ball hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter