Epilogue.

A Second Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laughter filled the air as Chanyeol maneuvered a struggling Choon hee on her bike. “Daddy, I’m going to fall!” She screamed, but Chanyeol only laughed at her. “No way. No one is falling with daddy protecting them. Come on, princess. Pedal and balance yourself.”

“Okay, okay. I’m going to do it. Don’t let go of the bike, daddy.”

“Never.”

Baekhyun smiled fondly at his father and daughter duo bonding in their backyard. He looked down and fell in love once again at the baby he was holding. After a year of running away to a remote place in Europe, they were blessed with another child. A son this time.

“Hello, Chanhyun. Welcome to this world full of happiness, baby.”

They named him Chanhyun, a combination of his and Chanyeol’s name, a testament of their unity. They got married a month before Chanhyun was about to be born, with only the priest, Choon hee, Sehun, and Kai as their witnesses. It was simple and magical.

They now officially belonged to each other, and the rings on each of their left ring fingers were proof of that.

After taking the flight that Sehun arranged, Baekhyun learned of the truth. That Chanyeol had managed to transfer enough shares of their company into his name and was able to save up enough so that they could live comfortably for a year in hiding.

He was already planning to run away with Baekhyun and Choon hee and asked Sehun for help. But after being threatened by his mother again, he had to give up the plan. More so because he believed there was something between hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter