Interlude.

A Second Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Oh, shall I stay, would it be a sin
Oh, if I can't help falling in love with you?

Baekhyun smiled, watching the bride and groom dance in the middle as their family and guests watch on. He sang the lyrics to the song, full of emotions, his mind remembering memories that were slowly coming back to the forefront of his mind.

“Chanyeol, how could you forget the grocery list? Now, how will we know what to buy?” Chanyeol chuckled, and walked backwards so he would be facing him. “I have sharp memory, baby. I remember it all.” And the taller winked, making Baekhyun roll his eyes. “Uh-huh, then let’s see, what was the first one on the list then, Mr. Memory Man?”

Chanyeol had his newly permed hair down today. It was messy and oily but Chanyeol still looked the most handsome in Baekhyun’s eyes. Chanyeol stopped his earlier trick and walked beside Baekhyun again, taking his hands in his.

“I believe, my love, that we need more condoms, ” he whispered to Baekhyun’s ears, causing Baekhyun to turn beet red and push him away. Chanyeol started laughing loudly, even kneeling on the floor and slapping it. Other customers were now looking at them. Baekhyun felt embarrassed but fondness wins over.

“Alright, alright. Stand up. What’s next after that?” Chanyeol helped him push the cart after, their hands intertwined on the handle. “Me. You get me next.”

Chanyeol’s deep raspy voice sent a shiver down Baekhyun’s spine, but he smiled just as cheekily to him. “I think I already got you.”

Chanyeol’s laugh sent butterflies fluttering inside his stomach. “Of course, baby. Here for you, with you, always.” Then the taller one bent a little to land a loving kiss on his forehead. Baekhyun closed his eyes and savored the moment. It’s so good to fall in love.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes were closed as he continued singing the song. Tears were falling but he didn’t do anything to stop it. Like how he did not stop his heart from falling in love with Chanyeol years ago. It may have ended in hurt, but he knew deep inside that he doesn’t regret any single moment.

Like a river flows, surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you

“God why are you so beautiful?” Chanyeol’s raspy voice, along with his sturdy hands his body, effectively woke Baekhyun up. He smiled when he felt Chanyeol kiss him on his face, neck, and shoulder. It tickled, but Baekhyun was enjoying the attention. “I will never get tired of loving you, baby,” Chanyeol whispered on his ear; deep, raspy, and hot.

Baekhyun moaned, already expecting the sensual touches when Chanyeol’s hand went lower. What he didn’t expect was for Chanyeol to tickle him on his sides. “Ch-Chanyeol, hahahaha, please sto-stop.” Baekhyun was wheezing, trying to get away from Chanyeol’s hands w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter