I'm Sorry, (I apologize) I Cannot Apologize

The Mystery Behind Closed Doors


“Those flowers are for me, right?” as Jiwon tried to confront the person (who’s actually Jisun) holding the bouquet of flowers, but the person was strongly using the bouquet to cover her face. Jisun tried to speak but she was kind of stammering.
“Yes, well, it’s… I’m… I’m your…f—”
“Where is RJ?”
“W-Who?”
“RJ. The one who sent me this bouquet.” as Jiwon pointed at the bouquet of flowers. “Who is it?”
“W-Well, the thing is… Actually, I-I…”
“I know you can’t tell me even if I ask. I know that.” as Jiwon accidentally pushed Jisun (who almost lost her balance but still able to cover her face). “However, I must find out today! What kind of person is RJ? Tell me~ Eo? Eo? Eo?”

Jisun was feeling rattled so, she tried to walk away from Jiwon but Jiwon followed her – trying to grab the bouquet that covers Jisun’s face.

“Who is RJ? Ya, move the bouquet! What is she like?” as the two continue pushing and pulling because of the bouquet. “I said, what is she like? Won’t you tell me?”

Jisun was already leaning on the wall and working hard to cover herself. But, Jiwon insists that she should tell her about RJ but of course, Jisun wouldn’t say anything.

“You can’t go until you tell me.” as Jiwon spread her arms, as if she’s blocking Jisun. Jisun was already feeling so uncomfortable so, she shoved the bouquet on Jiwon’s face.

“I’m sorry!” as Jisun tried to run but Jiwon grabbed her hoodie and they both fell. Jisun was able to stand up quickly and ran for her life.

“Stop!”

Jisun ran to the bathroom where she thought she would be safe but afterwards, while Jisun was washing her face and was about to gargle for a bit, Jiwon appeared and told her that she want to meet RJ. Jisun accidentally spit the water and hid inside the CR’s cubicle. Jiwon kept knocking on the cubicle’s door, saying that she wants to meet RJ for the first and last time.

“Please take me to RJ, please~?” Jiwon pleaded as she knocked. Jiwon sighed. “If you can’t take me to her, at least give her this message. Tell her that I thank her so much for everything. Thanks to RJ, I was able to go through hard times. Got it? Please forward my message! I’ll get going then.”

Jiwon pretended to leave but then, Jisun spoke.

“Can I ask you one thing?”

Jisun giggled a bit. “How did you know I didn’t leave? Go ahead.” as Jiwon walked infront of the cubicle’s door.
“Why are you suddenly leaving the band?”
“That’s a secret…even for RJ.”
“Ah, but why do you keep calling her ‘RJ’?”

Jiwon noticed that some strangers are eavesdropping so she walked in another cubicle next to the cubicle where Jisun is.

“There’s no apparent reason…” as Jiwon lean on the wall inside the cubicle. “My sister committed suicide three years ago.”

Jisun froze.

“My sister always used to send me…bouquets whenever I performed. Although…my sister was no longer in this world, I kept getting flowers. I felt like she was still alive.” As Jiwon continued. “RJ must be my sister’s friend…or her past lover.

Jisun closed her eyes as she remembered the time when the student council’s secretary jumped off from her (Jisun’s) pent house.

“Or perhaps…”

Jisun sighed a bit. Jiwon knocked on the wall between her and Jisun. “Are you still there?”
“Do you really want to know who RJ is?”
“Don’t tell me. Actually, I want to know, but I also don’t~ I want to remain curious and let it make my heart flutter. I can imagine all I want. Even if my sister isn’t around, I’ll act like she is. I never told this to anyone. How did I end up telling it in a smelly washroom?” 

Jisun looked around and realized that they’re still in the washroom.

“On top of that, I told someone that’s super quiet. ‘Are you alright?’ ‘It must’ve been tough’ You don’t even know how to console someone like that. Tss.” as Jiwon smirked. “My sister was just like you. She had shut like a clam.”

Jisun remembered the secretary again.

“Pres, is there something you want to say to me?”

“She should’ve said so if she was suffering. She was hurting so much, yet I didn’t hear a peep from her. In the last three years, that was the hardest part of all. Not knowing…why my sister died. I was right beside her. We even shared a room.” Jiwon said as she started tearing up, crouching down as she hugged her knees. “Why didn’t she tell me? I wish she had just said…something.”
Jisun could hear Jiwon’s sobs but she could not do anything to console her even if she wanted to. But in her thoughts she said, ‘I must tell her…so that the tragedy doesn’t repeat itself.’

 

----

 

Jisun went to the hospital where Nakyung was admitted. She also brought a bouquet of flowers.

“Excuse me, where is the patient, Lee Nakyung?” Jisun asked to the nurse.
“Oh, over here~” as the nurse pointed to the side where Nakyung’s bed was just hidden behind a curtain. The nurse had just recently checked Nakyung’s status and Nakyung was already awake when she heard Jisun’s voice.

“Pres? Am I hearing things now?” as Nakyung shook her head and was about to leave when Jisun spoke.
“Miss Lee Nakyung… it’s me, Roh Jisun.”

Nakyung was surprised and was about to move the curtains but Jisun told her to stay in her position and just listen. Jisun gulped before she speaks.

“A-Actually, I…I have a small problem. Well… I-I have a disorder that prevents f-from interacting… I-I mean, I have extreme d-difficulty interacting with people. If people find out, I might get in trouble. Please keep it to yourself. Well… What I’m saying is… I’m… really sorry…for giving you a hard time. I’ll excuse you to your classes, so take a rest. Make sure you get treated. I’ll, of course, pay for the medical expenses. Also, if you’d like, I’ll introduce you to a psychotherapist as well. I can’t g-guarantee her competence, though. She…failed to fix me. I’m…so sorry…”

Even though Nakyung couldn’t see Jisun, she could feel the sincerity and she was touched by what Jisun have said and tears up. When she moved the curtains, Jisun was already nowhere to be seen but she saw the bouquet of flowers placed on a table.

 

---

 


Upon returning to the campus, Jisun noticed that there’s a crowd of people in front of the campus’ gate and all of them are reporters. Apparently, there was an article published on the school’s homepage about how bad the Student Council’s President treated her co-officers. The issue was relative to the hospitalization of the Student Council’s Secretary due to fact the Student Council’s President treated her cruelly. The security guards were trying to block the reporters when one of them noticed Jisun.

“Oh? It’s her! It’s the Student Council’s President!”

The reporters kept throwing questions after questions. Jisun stepped back as she covered her face with her ball cap but at the same time, she was bewildered and confused of what was happening. She tried running inside the school building but there are lots of students that might see or recognize her. Just then, the reporters was able to ran past the security guards so Jisun covered her head with her hands but the reporters ran past her as well. She realized that they were running to interview the Student Council’s Vice President.

“Did Ms. Roh treat her co-officer cruelly?”
“She’s hospitalized. Did she hit her?”
“Are there any other victims?”
“Has she visited the hospital? Has she apologized?”
“Did she abuse her power?”

“I’m the Student Council’s Vice President, Song Hayoung. You’ve come all the way here but I’m afraid I can’t tell you anything for now. We’ll prepare an official statement soon. Please come back then.”

Hayoung went on her way to the building, while the reporters continue to follow her, when she suddenly saw Jisun. Their eyes met and as if to show off, Hayoung faced the reporters and told them that the school is not hiding anything. Jisun immediately left but Jiwon noticed her and followed her to the elevator.

“Pres. Roh…”

Jisun was startled so she lowered her head quickly.

“Don’t you recognize me? We’ve met before. Well, technically, I didn’t see your face, so I guess that I can’t say that we’ve properly met. Still, I saw a lot of you apart from your face.” as Jiwon grinned.

Jisun was thinking that Jiwon must’ve been involve with the release of the article and started to doubt her.

“You seem perplexed. Are you okay?” as Jiwon walked closer to Jisun but then Hayoung grabbed her shoulder and gently pushed her out of the elevator.
“I’m sorry, but could you use another elevator?” as Hayoung smiled at her. “I’m sorry~”

Jiwon tried to get in but Hayoung closed the elevator’s door.

“Do you know her?”
“Who do you mean? Do you mean Ms. Park? She studies here. She a transferee.”
“A transferee?”
“Why? Did she say something to you?”
“N-No, it’s nothing.”

 

Jisun’s P.O.V.

Did she suddenly leave the band to transfer here in my school? What is she trying…to do here?

 

Hayoung told me to read the article that was posted related to me.

“I still can’t get a hold of Ms. Lee. She disappeared after she got discharged. The hospital staff told me that someone came to see her before she left. It must be because of money.”
I know that I was the only person that visited Nakyung that time.

“She’s not that kind of person.”
“You don’t even know her well. I know her better than you do.”

Just then, Hayoung received a call from Nakyung and told me about it. But I can’t help thinking…What if Park Jiwon has something to do with this incident? It’s only a matter of time that Ms. Lee talks about Park Jiwon. She’s in danger.

I immediately look for Nakyung and luckily found her. Nakyung was surprised and immediately turned her back to me while saying that it’s not her who posted the article.

“Hey, don’t be surprised. Just listen.”
“I-It’s not me. I d-didn’t do it. Please believe me.”
“Please lower your voice.”
“I swear I’ve never told any of my family or friends about you. I’ve let my guard down just once. I told just one person. I had no idea that would explode like this.”

Is it really Jiwon, then?

“Listen, Ms. Lee. You didn’t do anything wrong. You didn’t disclose anything to anyone.”
“Pardon me?”
“You didn’t say anything to anybody. Do you understand?”
“That means… You’re saying…”
“No matter what anyone does to persuade you, keep playing innocent. Only then, you can get out of this.”

Before Nakyung could say anything, Jisun was already nowhere to be seen. At the same time, Hayoung arrived. Hayoung asked Nakyung about the person who visited her at the hospital so, Nakyung said that it was Jisun but Hayoung couldn’t believe it.

 

---

 

 

Jiwon stood at the rooftop where her sister committed suicide.

“Seoyeon-ah… I’ll make that person…fall all the way down to the bottom. I’ll show you.”

At that moment, Jisun went to the rooftop – stood at the edge of the rooftop as she looked at the business card of a flower shop where she used to buy the bouquets for Jiwon’s performance.

[3 Years Ago]

Seoyeon looked at her watch before hesitantly knocked on the door of Jisun’s Penthouse/Office.

“I’m sorry to interrupt, Pres. If there’s nothing else you’d like me to take care of, I’ll be leav—”
“Come in…”

Seoyeon stepped in and walked towards Jisun’s desk. Jisun was busy playing on her game console.

“Excuse me, Pres. Is there something you want to say to me? You seem to be in a bad mood today. If you could tell me what I did wrong, I’ll—”

Jisun glared a bit and stopped playing as she took out a camera lens.

“I lost the other lens for my camera… Now, I only have one. Can you find me the same one?”
“Right now—?”
“Right now.”
“You hardly use your camera. If you tell me when you plan to use it—”
“I thought…I said ‘right now’.”
“Yes, right now. Okay, Pres.”

Seoyeon took the camera lens and head out of Jisun’s office. She immediately dialled Jiwon’s number and apologized, saying that she won’t be able to come to Jiwon’s performance.

“I hope that you’ll do well even if I’m not there.”
“I know. I do. You study at the most prestigious school in Korea and you’ve been always busy. Don’t you even have time for your eonni? Mom and Dad only care about you and they don’t care about my performance. I don’t need flowers. I want you to come.”

While in the middle of the call, somebody accidentally bumped against Jiwon so, Jiwon’s phone fell on the floor. The person apologized and picked the phone for Jiwon before leaving. Seoyeon thought that Jiwon ended the call so, she decided to call the flower shop to deliver some flowers to Jisun. Jisun was peeking at Seoyeon through her door before she walk inside and took out another  camera lens from the pocket of her hooded jacket. (meaning, she really didn’t lost the other camera lens)

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Jisun looked at the sky and started apologizing as she bowed each time that she would say ‘I’m sorry’. Jiwon noticed her and walked towards her.

“What are you sorry for?”

Jisun looked back and her eyes widened when she saw Jiwon. Feeling quite panicked, Jisun lost her balance and almost fell from the rooftop if Jiwon hadn’t grabbed her by the shirt and pulling her back and they both fell back on the floor, with Jiwon on top of Jisun. Upon realizing the situation, Jisun immediately looked away.

“Are you okay? That was dangerous. What were you doing? Don’t tell me you’re thinking of jumping. Don’t ever do that again, okay? Are you hurt?”
“My arm… M-My arm…” as Jisun pointed at her arm. Jiwon realized that she had her weight on Jisun’s arm. But as soon as Jiwon had let go of Jisun’s arm, she saw the calling card which Jisun immediately took before running away.


Jisun stood in front of the mirror as she wore her uniform and coat and practiced speaking.

“Regardless of my intention, I ended up…hurting someone. I admit that it is something that  I cannot deny. I’m reflecting upon it.” as she bowed in front of the mirror.

The preparation for a small press conference had started. Jiwon was also there, hoping that that Student Council’s President would show up. 

“Will she come?” whispered one of the students.
“No way.” said another.
“Who?” asked Jiwon.
“The penthouse ghost.”
“Of course, she should be here! The person responsible should apologize herself. Otherwise, it’s not sincere!”
“To be an heir allows you never to be sorry. It’s always the weak who have to be sorry.”

Jisun was on her way to the press conference when Hayoung stopped her.

“Why did you come down here?”
“I’ll apologize to everyone myself.”
“What? Come with me!” as Hayoung pulled Jisun by the hand and lead her to the office. “I said that I’ll take care of it. You can just hide behind me.”
“I know you cover for me a lot but this time, I’ll do it myself.”
“In that condition? What are you thinking?”
“I’ll admit my fault honestly.”
“It might bring what happened three years ago back to light. Will you be honest about that, too?”
“Is that what you’re scared of?”

Hayoung heaved a deep sigh before turning her back.

“Hayoung-eonni…”
“I’ve always tried to make things easier for you…and cover up your weaknesses. Just like you covered up my secret. “
“Don’t worry… What happened three years ago… will remain hidden. So please let me talk to the people.”
“This is not like you. Are you really Jisun?”
“I have to do it for it to end.”
“Nothing will end. I’ll make sure nothing ends! Just trust me!”
“This time, I—”
“Can you…really stand before all those people? Can you really express your opinions correctly in front of everyone? If you’re confident that you won’t make a fool of yourself, do it!”

Jisun was speechless while Hayoung heaved a deep sigh.

“Hey, Jisun-ah, I’m sorry for being harsh. I’m getting impatient because the reporters are waiting.” as she glanced at her watch. “I’ll keep it short. Will you step down from your position for the time being? It’s just a formality, you know.”

Jisun closed her eyes and nodded a bit. “All right. I should. I was going to.”
“Instead, take charge of a new school project. Your father will tell you about the details. He’s waiting for you.”
“You two decided on what I should do?” asked Jisun as if she felt like she was under the control of someone else.
“He must have calmed down now. I had a hard time calming him down. I have to go now.”

As soon as Hayoung left, Jisun heaved a deep sigh as she thought about what Hayoung have said. It might be true that she can’t speak in front of those reporters. Meanwhile, at the press conference, Nakyung was dragged in front of the reporters as she denied the rumor of maltreatment. Nakyung even told them that the President even visited her at the hospital. The reporters could not believe it as well as Jiwon.

“I’m very perplexed that false things about me have been published against my will. Ms. Roh and my colleagues, I’m really sorry for the trouble that I caused the school.” as Nakyung bowed. As soon as Nakyung exited, Hayoung stood infront of the reporters.

“I’m Promise School’s Vice President, Song Hayoung. I’ll answer your questions, considering my co-officer’s condition.”
“Where’s Ms. Roh?”
“She couldn’t adjust her plans abroad, so she’s still outside of Korea.”

Jiwon clenched her fist as she listen to what Hayoung said. She knows that it’s all a lie.

“Why does Ms. Roh never show up in front of people?”
“We just divided our work efficiently. She takes care of the internal matters of the school, and I undertake the external matters.”
“Three years ago, the student council’s secretary jumped from the school’s rooftop.” Jiwon flinched upon hearing that issue. “Is that…”
“That’s not related to this at all.”
“There’s a rumor that Ms. Roh is difficult to communicate with.”
“That’s exaggerated. But I humbly admit that there’s not enough communication. To prevent any further misunderstandings, we’ve come up to an improvement plan. Pres. Roh Jisun will be resigning from her position. We’ll be establishing a new school organization. In that organization, Roh Jisun will become a leader with communicative leadership who can have flourishing relationships with our fellow students. I promise that we will change.” as Hayoung bowed.

“What is going on?” as Jiwon whispered to herself.
“My gosh. That’s so clever. They’ll avoid the blame…and pretend that she’s giving up her President position when she’s actually not. My goodness.” said a smarty girl named Jiheon.
“Hayoung-ssi never disappoints me~” as another girl, named Saerom looked at Hayoung dreamily. “She’s so good at everything, but her crisis management skills are truly outstanding. From planning to execution, she gets everything done like a thunderbolt.”

 ‘I can’t believe this. What about Roh Jisun? She didn’t even show up here.’ Jiwon thought to herself as she went upstairs to look for Nakyung.

“Did Hayoung-sunbaenim make you lie?”
“It’s true that President Roh visited me in the hospital…with flowers.”
“Tss. That psychopath didn’t even step out of her office when you were…almost dying in front of her door.”
“The article came out regardless of my intent. Keep your lips sealed unless you want both of us to be doomed. We don’t know each other. We’ve never seen or talked to each other.”
“You got money from them, didn’t you? How much did they give you? It must’ve been quite a bit. That must be why you gave up your conscience—”
“Yes! I sold my conscience! What was I supposed to do? Because of some missionary of justice, I lost my scholarship! My conscience was the only thing I could sell!”
“You can get another scholarship. I mean, this isn’t the only school that offers a good scholarship—”
“Who’d want to accept a student who already had a bad record in a school?!” as Nakyung emptied her locker.
“Well…I just…wanted to help you. You couldn’t even raise your head up…or look at her when you were talking to her.”
“But in return for putting up with all of that, I was able to concentrate on my studies without thinking of paying for my tuition fees and my parents don’t have to work day and night to pay for it because of my scholarship. I shouldn’t have told you anything.” as Nakyung tears up while she put her things in her backpack.

‘Seoyeon. You must’ve been this distressed, too. You were in so much pain, yet you couldn’t even let out a squeal. Tss. They completely got me this time. Song Hayoung was the dark horse. She was prepared for every single possible scenario. They probably started working on the plans three years ago. People are calling it the most ideal crisis management strategy…and highly praising Promise University’s competency. I ended up benefiting them. I’ll take all of them down. They completely destroyed my family. But what infuriates me the most, that psychopath didn’t show up. She put Song Hayoung in the frontline and made her apologize. She hid behind her and didn’t even lift a finger.’ Jiwon thought to herself.

At that time, Jisun was with her father. They were supposed to play tennis but her father just served the ball continuously  so, Jisun missed the ball every time and even lost her balance and fell.

“You’re stuck in your room every day. Can’t you do any better? I thought you said you’re quite good when you play against a wall.” as Jisun’s father waited for her to stand up before serving continuously again. “Golf and tennis. Real sports let you mingle with other people. Why do you make a fool of yourself whenever people look at you? Why do you always get timid in front of people?! Tch!”

A ball accidentally hit Jisun’s shoulder but she had no choice but to endure the pain.


The next day, there was an announcement posted on the bulletin board of every classroom. It was about the new school organization that would be lead by Jisun and they’re currently looking for students that are willing to join.

“It looks like it’s really happening.” said Yena.
“The ghost of the penthouse, Roh Jisun. She does pique my curiousity.” said Gyuri.
“Then, go ahead and join~”
“Do you think I’m crazy?” as they made fun of it.
“Shall I apply?” Saerom suddenly asked to Yena.
“You?” Gyuri and Yena asked in unison.
“It’ll be such an easy work. I’ll just have to make sure not to get on her nerves…and flatter her as much as possible.”
“I’m telling you, it’s all for a show.” as Jiheon interrupted. “The organization will be cancelled in no time.”
“No way. I mean, she’s the founder’s daughter.”
“Vice President Song Hayoung is obviously doing it to take the president’s position. Being a cutthroat about it is bad, so she’s trying to be a little polite.”
“I guess you’re right. Joining that team means death. Who’d want to join it?”

Little did they know that Jisun was watching from afar.

“Me!” as Jiwon raised her hand so, the students’ attentions are all on her. Even Jisun was a bit surprised. “I think it’ll be fun.”
“Junior student, come here~” as Saerom gestured to Jiwon.
“M-Me?”
“You keep getting distracted as you have too much on your hands. Let’s get some work done, okay?” as Saerom lead Jiwon to a pile of handouts. “You know what to do, right? Everything here, you have to have it photocopied and take it to the teachers.”
“Okay!”
Jiwon carried the pile of handouts and walked out of the classroom. On her way, she saw the hooded girl (who was actually Jisun), heading out of the photocopy room.

“Hey, I saw you on the rooftop!”

Jisun immediately turned her head away, trying to hide again.

“Are you not? Am I mistaken?” as Jiwon walked closer to look at her. Jisun tried to run but it was a dead end. “Where are you going? You’re that person. Why are you trying to run away? Why can’t you look at me in the eye? Are you…a transferee? You must be a transferee that is in-charge of the photocopy room! I’m not picking on you, so don’t be scared~ I’m a transferee, too!” as Jiwon put down the had-outs.

Jisun looked at her but immediately looked away while lowering her head and covering her face with her hoodie.

‘Aigoo. Here’s another weird person. She walks around with her head down and can’t even make an eye contact.’ Jiwon thought as she looked at the girl.

“O-Ouch—” as Jiwon tried to hold her head. “Gosh, my head…”
“W-What’s wrong? What happened to your head?” as Jisun walked closer to check on her. Jiwon grinned for she was just pretending. “I like that you’re looking at me in the eye now.”

Jisun immediately looked away while Jiwon giggled a bit.

“What scares you? Do you think I’ll shoot laser beams out of my eyes? There’s a class starting in an hour so, you have to photocopy these hand-outs and take it to the classroom of 3-A. You have a plenty of time so please do it quickly~” as Jiwon handed the pile of hand-outs to Jisun.
“Pardon?”
“We’ll see each other often~” as Jiwon smiled at Jisun before walking away. Jisun looked at the pile of papers in her arms.
“W-Wait…”
“Let’s not run into each other again on the rooftop, though.” as Jiwon pinted at Jisun, who flinched a bit. “Fighting!”

After Jiwon left, Jisun just stared at the pile of papers.

“Why do I have to do this? It’s her fault for jumping to conclusions. I never said that I was in-charge of the photocopying room.” as Jisun put the papers down on a table and started walking away. “If those things are not photocopied, she’ll get in trouble.” as Jisun stopped walking. “It may be enough reason to kick her out. I do feel bad, but I have to straighten things out. Yes, I should just leave it.”

Jisun walked away.


“Pardon? The hand-outs are still not here?” asked Jiwon confusedly as she looked at the class president.
“That’s strange. We’ve brought it at the photocopying room an hour ago.” Saerom said before whispering to Jiwon. “You asked it to be photocopied, right?”
“Yes, I did.”
“Let’s begin our class now! The two of you, return to your seats now.”
“Wait a bit, maam. Hey, Jiwon, try texting the student from the photocopying room.”
“Okay! Wait—I don’t have her phone number.”
“What? Who was it? From which class?”
“She’s a transferee. Well…she’s not bad looking and…”
“Is that why you forgot to ask for her contact number? Call the other class officers and locate the hand-outs. Hurry up!”

At that time, Jisun was still not finished in photocopying the hand-outs. Yes, she decided to photocopy it but then, the photocopying machine broke down.

“Hm. It actually turned out for the best. I mean, this is what I wanted. These papers will be distributed late anyway. The class will be dismissed and the teacher would complain. But, it’s none of my business since I’m no longer the president. That’s right. I’ll just leave it right here.”

After hesitating, Jisun immediately ran to her office and photocopied the remaining papers before running around to look for the classroom of 3-B.

“What should we do now?” as the students started complaining.
“L-Let’s wait a bit more.” Jiwon said nervously before going out of the room and started looking around for the student whom she asked to photocopy the papers. Hayoung happened to be passing by their room when she saw Jiwon running out.
“What’s going on here?”

Saerom sighed. “Even the Vice President is here now.”
“I’m so sorry, Vice Pesident Hayoung-ssi.” as Gyuri bowed.

Jisun kept running and running that she almost bumped to students playing around the hallway. Just then she saw Jiwon at the other end of the hallway and was eager to meet her.

“I shouldn’t have come here. I shouldn’t have gone near her in the first place. I shouldn’t have hovered around her. What if she finds out who I am? If I told her then… No, before that… If only I had told her…If only I had said anything to her… If I tell her now, will I be able to make things right? Or is it…too late now?”

But, suddenly, there were other students riding on a toy scooter just behind Jiwon and Jisun realized that they might bump on Jiwon. 

“Ya! Move!” as Jisun shouted to Jiwon but Jiwon didn’t seem to her her as they keep running towards each other. “Move!”
“I can’t hear you!”

Jisun immediately pushed Jiwon away and tried to block the toy scooter to protect Jiwon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: I think I'll have too edit this soon. Somee sentences should've been italicized (╥_╥))