Chapter 5

Calls to Love

Jinyoung walked up to the wooden door. His heart was beating furiously, his hands were sweaty, and his stomach churned. He was about to see him. After a month of no contact. How is Mark going to react? Will he just kick him out? Jinyoung was honestly terrified of the others reaction. He didn't know what to expect, and he didn't know how to react himself. Jinyoung thought he might actually burst out crying after seeing that face he's been longing for terribly. 

He lifted a shaky hand up and softly knocked on the door. It was a few seconds until the door opened revealing a man that was not his best friend. 

"O-OH MY GOD!!! IT'S JINYOUNG PARK!! JINYOUNG PARK IS AT OUR DOOR!" The man yelled. 

"WHAT?!" Another guy yelled from inside the house. He appeared at the door with wide eyes. "IT"S REALLY HIM YUGYEOMIE!" He yelled to the kitchen after laying eyes on their favorite actor. Jinyoung just stood there in shock. This is not what he prepared himself mentally for. This was not what he was imagining would happen. 

Another male with yellow hair, that Jinyoung remembered Mark telling him about, appeared. He was super tall. Way taller than Jinyoung. The actor felt very uncomfortable under their intense stares. He was close to just leaving and coming back later to talk to Mark to avoid this awkward situation. All he wanted was just to see Mark again, to talk to him. 

Jinyoung looked at the two other men, who were probably Jackson and Bambam, and slightly smiled.

"Hello, Do you know if Mark is here?" Jinyoung asked nervously. 

"Mark? You know Mark?" The yellow-haired one asked surprised. 

"Uh...yes. I'm guessing he didn't ever mention me," Jinyoung awkwardly chuckled and wiped his sweaty hands on his pants. 

"No, he never did! I'm going to give that boy a piece of my mind." The skinny one said as he palled his fists by his sides.   

"Jinyoung?" A small voice said from behind the three boys that were crowding him. Everyone looked in the direction of the voice. Another boy had his arm around Mark's shoulder while Mark leaned on him. Jinyoung wanted to glare at the boy, but he thought better of it.

"What are you doing here?" Mark asked with a straight face. 

"You haven't replied to my texts in a whole month, Mark! Do you know how worried I got? Are you purposely ignoring me?" Jinyoung hadn't meant to raise his voice, but it had happened and there was no turning back. 

Jinyoung just took a deep breath. "Mark...I don't know what I did to make you mad, okay. Please just talk to me." Jinyoung looked up at Mark to see the other's reaction. His face showed no emotion at all, and it pained Jinyoung greatly. 

The boy who had his arm around Mark's shoulder walked in the direction of the three boys and pushed them out the door. "We'll give you two some privacy. Let's go!" Jinyoung could hear complaints from the boys but chose to ignore it. 

"Jinyoung, I think you should leave."

 

**************

 

Mark was shocked to see Jinyoung standing in the doorway. He hadn't seen the younger in over a month, and he had missed him terribly. Mark had thought that the actor had just forgotten about him and moved on with his life, but here he was. 

Mark could feel his eyes water. Seeing Jinyoung had brought back the memory of their last conversation. Was he dating her now? Mark had asked himself that question almost every day of the month.

"Jinyoung, I think you should leave," Mark said in a really small voice. He regretted it once he saw the pain flash across Jinyoung's face.

"N-No...I won't leave until we have figured this out. I need my best friend back." Mark looked to the ground trying to hide his emotions. 

"Mark, why have you been ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" Mark looked up and was met with pleading eyes. 

"I-I haven't been ignoring you, Jinyoung."

"Yes, you have!" Jinyoung yelled and wiped away a stray tear clumsily. "How can you say you weren't ignoring me if I haven't heard from you in a month?"

Mark just sighed. "Jinyoung...I broke my phone and I lost all of my contacts, including yours." Mark thought that answer would calm Jinyoung down, but it definitely didn't.

"If you were a true friend, or had any interest in me at all, you would have tried your best to find me again! It was killing me, Mark! Do you know how hard this month was without you?! I felt depressed! I felt like I couldn't do anything!" Jinyoung yelled. 

"Have you thought about how I felt!" Mark felt like sobbing, but he also felt like screaming his heart out. "It was just as hard for me! It was probably harder! I had tried everything to get back into contact with you, but there was nothing. You don't do anything on social media, so how was I supposed to connect with you?!"

Jinyoung just let out a frustrated sigh, but he stayed quiet. "Why are you even here if you are  just going to yell at me?" Mark asked in a quiet and worn out voice. He didn't want to yell anymore. He hated fighting with the person he loved. He had just missed the actor so much and wanted everything to go back to the way it was. 

"I-I'm sorry. Please, just tell me what I did wrong, Mark. Please, so I can make it up to you. I really miss you, and my life is a wreck without you in it. I might as well quit my career, it's not like I can act anymore."

"Jinyoung, just go back to your girlfriend. Isn't she supposed to be the one to bring light into your life? Isn't she supposed to make you happy? I'm not supposed to be the one you want comfort from. Please just go. I've had enough of this." Mark said while trying to push Jinyoung out of the door by his shoulders. 

"Goddamnit, Mark! Do you not get it?!" Jinyoung grabbed Mark's arms while facing him. They both stared right into each other's eyes. 

"I don't love her! I love you, okay!" Jinyoung couldn't help a few more tears fall down his face. 

"M-Me?" Mark asked in disbelief. 

"Yes you," Jinyoung said while trying to make out what Mark was thinking. 

"R-Really?" 

When Jinyoung nodded, Mark cupped the other's cheeks with his hands and connected their lips into a passionate kiss. It was filled with love, desire, and longing for each other. 

Mark tilted his head making the kiss deeper. His hands traveled from Jinyoung's face to his waist to pull the other closer to his body. Jinyoung's hands, that were on Mark's arms, wrapped around Mark's neck letting their chests fully touch. Mark leaned into Jinyoung making the actor lean back into Mark's hand that was rested on his lower back. Mark held him up with his left hand while his right was rubbing small circles onto Jinyoung's hip. Once they pulled away for a breather, Mark attacked Jinyoung's neck making him gasp. Jinyoung had started to grip at Mark's hair as the other trailed kisses to his jawline to his collarbone. He let out a small moan as Mark on a space right under his ear. Jinyoung threw his head back to give him more space, but Mark's hand pulled his face back and met their lips back together. 

"I...love you...too," Mark said between kisses, and he could feel the younger smile into the kiss. Jinyoung finally pulled away from Mark, not wanting the kiss to get too intense, and buried his face into the older's neck. He felt the other chuckle, but he just tightened his grip around him. 

"I'm sorry...for anything I had done to hurt you," Jinyoung mumbled into Mark's neck. 

"It's okay, and I'm sorry for ignoring you," Mark said as he kissed Jinyoung's head. 

"You didn't ignore me...I get that now. So I want to apologize for that too. I was being a selfish jerk." Mark just laughed and pulled the younger closer. 

"I missed you so much, Jinyoung."

"I missed you too," Mark said before giving Mark a peck on the lips. 

**************

"So let me get this straight. You two have been texting for HALF A YEAR?!" Jackson asked not very calmly. "And you never told any of us?!" 

"Well, Youngjae knew," Mark said while wrapping his arm around Jinyoung's shoulders. The new couple was sitting on the couch while the three boys in front of them stood there in disbelief. Youngjae was sitting by the couple with a smile on his face. He was happy for them, truly. Mark deserved this happiness. He hadn't seen the other smile like this in a whole month. Youngjae knew how much this separation had affected Mark, so he had always been by the older's side. 

"You told him and not me!" Jackson yelled again. "I'm supposed to be your best friend!" Mark just rolled his eyes at the boy. 

"I didn't tell you three because I knew you would act like this!" Mark snapped and he heard his boyfriend laughing. "You three are obsessed with him!"

"Hey stop it! He's right there!" Bambam complained while pointing to Jinyoung, who was snuggled up into Mark's side. 

"Yeah...stop it, that's embarrassing, Mark. Don't you have any compassion?" Yugyeom whined. Mark glanced down at Jinyoung and was met with the other staring back at him with a loving smile. "Do you think this is funny?" Mark asked his boyfriend when he saw see other trying to hold back a giggle. 

"I do," Jinyoung said as he looked at the boys. "I'm glad they like me though. It looks like I already have their acceptance." He said while smiling. 

"So you're actually dating Mark?" Jackson asked and Jinyoung nodded. "Why him though? Why can't you date me instead? I'm so much better than him. He's basically a wall, he is stubborn, he only eats ramen, and he doesn't pick up his freakin' socks. How do you pick him over any of us? Even Youngjae is a better option than him." 

"Hey!" Mark looked at the other in disbelief. "What the heck! I thought I was supposed to be your best friend." 

"It's true," Jackson muttered but everyone could hear it. Then a water bottle was flying in his direction. He ducked just in time though.

"Mark!" Jinyoung looked at Mark but was met with a smirk. "What?" Mark asked innocently. 

Jinyoung just sighed and rested his head back on the other's chest. Mark put his hand on the actor's head and gently the soft black strands. 

"Wait, so how did you two even meet. Mark doesn't talk to anyone without us pestering him to." Yugyeom asked. 

"That's what I said!" Youngjae exclaimed. "And just saying, their meeting is boring. I don't think you'll want to hear it."

"Really?... Actually, I'm not surprised." Bambam said earning a scoff from Mark.

"No, I want to hear it," Yugyeom asked as he sat on the ground like a child waiting for a story.

"Fine...You know that after party we went to after that one award show, the one where I cried. Well, after you all left me, Jinyoung approached me. He said my speech was really good and then we just talked the rest of the night." 

"That is really boring," Yugyeom said while getting up from his seat on the floor. 

"It's wasn't that boring!" Jinyoung said while looking up at Mark with a glare. "I thought it was a very eventful night!"

Mark just smiled and pecked Jinyoung on the lips. 

"EWWW!" The two youngest yelled while covering each other's eyes. 

"Stop acting like kids!" Jackson snapped and Jinyoung burst out laughing. 

"Do they always act like this?" He asked while looking at his boyfriend. 

"I'm afraid so, and I never get a break from them." 

"Hey, Mark, that's offensive!" Bambam complained as he put his hand on his chest dramatically. 

"It's called revenge. You know revenge?" Youngjae's loud laugh filled the room. Mark just looked down at Jinyoung again and mouthed an 'I love you', and Jinyoung's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink. 'I love you too' Then he buried his flushed face into his boyfriend's neck.  

**************

I'm so sorry! This whole story probably . I was just in a huge writing mood last week and I wrote this whole story in like two days. It probably sounds very rushed, and some parts might not make sense.  But even if it's really bad, I hope you still enjoyed it.

I'm planning to make a sequel to go with it, but that probably won't come until a long time. It's probably going to be about their life as a couple that has to hide their relationship from their fans. 

I'll try my best to update my other stories soon!